Guardians_of_Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Guardians of Death Hero League!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
» Join GoD
  GoD Application Form

» GoD Members
  Current Member List

» Skill Books
  Skill books description

Similar topics

Patch 115 has released

Go down 
+6
alachas
r3d
Edu-Black
PhoenixDemon
Blind-Eyes
Zeus-X
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Edu-Black
OMG Extremely Noisy Spammer!!
Edu-Black

Male
Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Patch 115 has released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 115 has released   Patch 115 has released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:44 pm

KC4 wrote:
Edu-Black wrote:
with these epi even a noob nuker is good ... Very Happy and last epi i can get 3k deff very easy w/o deff trinket Smile

ps: some1 tell me the respawn time of these bosses pls Smile

I think Tibet epis are only for lvl PS10 above.

- At PS10 lvl, u will get quest to kill bodyguard, gaga, prince & king.

- When you kill bodyguard, it dun give epi.. you need to go back to bamboo master(For white clan) to finish the quest and upon that.. den you will receive the epi.

if this is true, this mean game will be fine, cus all PS10 + nukers are good (or almost) and it will help PS10 + others roles with ck deff Smile. So it bring a little balance.

thx lao for respawn time Smile
Back to top Go down
r3d
Spammer of the Land!
r3d

Male
Number of posts : 2153
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Patch 115 has released   Patch 115 has released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:25 pm

well until ps10 nukers stil can buy pills and 200def deco hahah D:
Back to top Go down
TvonX
Gathering Chi

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Patch 115 has released   Patch 115 has released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Hi All.

Am I the only one that is having problems installing patch 115?

I had no problems until the patch and I'm running Windows 7 64 bit.

This is what I sent to 9Dragons support -

"After receiving nothing other than an automated reply for 3days....not happy!

Since then I have tried following this procedure copied from the 9Dragons site -

'About the 9D problem:

A) Go to Internet Option and delete all the Internet temporal Files and all the Cookies.
B) Delete the Temporal Files:
o If you are using Windows XP, click on Start Menu and on Run.
Then type %Temp% and press ENTER
Delete all the files and folders from the Temp folder.
NOTE: If some of then cannot be deleted, don’t worry.
o If you are using Windows Vista or 7 then click on Start Menu
In the Search bar type %Temp% and press ENTER
Delete all the files and folders from the Temp folder.
NOTE: If some of then cannot be deleted, don’t worry.
C) Delete all the files and folders into the Prefetch folder. The way is C:\Windows\Prefetch
D) Empty the Recycle Folder.
E) Restart your PC

4- Download the Game
5- Turn off the Antivirus/Firewall and install the game
6- Open the antivirus Settings and add the 9Dragons Folder to the exceptions of the antivirus.
7- Allow NDLauncher, NDLauncher2 and NineDragons in the Firewall (the 3 files are into the 9Dragons Folder)
8- Turn on the Antivirus/Firewall"

I downloaded a new copy of the installer and reinstalled it with the antivirus/firewall off and tried to run the program with it still off.
After the updates completed and the program was fully patched to version 115 I got exactly the same result with 'Gameguard execute error 170'.

Do I have to wait again for more patches for this to be resolved as occurred with patches 111 to 114 (114 being the last stable, working patch level)? "

Looks like I'll have try to get time on another computer.

Any advice gladly accepted!
Back to top Go down
Zeus-X
Spammer!
Zeus-X

Male
Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Patch 115 has released   Patch 115 has released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:30 pm

I'm using Windows 7 Pro 64 bit OS too. But I can play well, so far no problems. I didn't do any changes in windows and no anti-virus software either.

Your problem might be security setting issue which keeps blocking GG for checking system settings whether there's any packet sniffer programs attached to NDLAUNCHER.EXE running in background or not. But it could be something caused by corrupted GG files as well. If you had disconnected or terribly slow network connection while updating the patch, downloaded GG files wouldn't have full file size and corrupted. Well, I'm not so sure. What is the user account you used to login windows to run 9D program? Does this account has full administrator access rights? If yes, why don't u turn off anti-virus software and try again?

If still encountering the same problem, re-install 9D. After uninstall, go to 9D app folder path and manually delete everythings there, just to ensure that if you had replaced any GG files to by-pass checking last time. Razz Those files will not be deleted after you've uninstalled 9D. And it will gives trouble with new updated GG files. After you've re-install 9D, it should be OK.

But if you still having that problem, try restart your router and try 'dnsflush' to clear all cache. Actually, 'dnsflush' is not required since you can update the patch well, but just an optional.

Check in Event Viewer >> Application Log at the time you've encounter the error msg. What does the log said?

Let me know the status after you've try something. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TvonX
Gathering Chi

PostSubject: Re: Patch 115 has released   Patch 115 has released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:52 am

Hi Again.

Thanks LaoLaoDaDa for your tips - they're a lot more useful than 'official' support - I still haven't had a single reply from 9Dragons!!!

I had deleted the original 9Dragons folder before reinstalling and was logged in with full admin rights. No problem with my internet connection - I get around 14.7Mb/s (ADSL+) and it's pretty stable and reliable. I usually reboot my modem/router regularly. I did notice a problem with the last Firefox update - has not completed and is stuck on v 3.6.4 (lastest is 3.6.6). This could be significant as it is my default browser.

At the moment I am running a dual boot with Win XP so I'm now playing on that without any problems. I'll get back to it every now and again but not going to stress about it too much at this stage because I still play.

Thanks again for your help.
Back to top Go down
TvonX
Gathering Chi

PostSubject: Re: Patch 115 has released   Patch 115 has released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:02 am

I've fixed my problem with 9 Dragons - nothing to do with patch 115 at all but you may find it interesting anyway!

This is what I sent to 9 Dragons support -

"Firstly, I wasn't convinced that reinstalling 9 Dragons would resolve the problem so I did not try your suggestions - as I tried this approach before with no success. I have been able to continue to play on the same computer (dual boot Windows XP SP3 / Windows 7) using Windows XP.

What I finally realised was that the problem was to do with Firefox - my default browser. The 9 Dragons patch 115 coincided with the release of version 3.6.6 of Firefox. There was a problem with the installation which meant it would not install the update. Even though the browser still 'worked', 9 Dragons obviously has some 'hooks' in there related to the ad display system and without them would not run properly.

Yesterday, version 3.6.8 of Firefox was released and I spent more time trying to fix the installation. What I found was that in spite of excluding the 9 Dragons folder (and everything else I could think of that was related within Windows) from my antivirus and firewall software - Sunbelt VIRPRE Premium version 4, something in the newer version (3.6.6 and later) installation was being blocked. Once I was sucessfully able to install/patch Firefox - now at 3.6.8, magically, 9 Dragons worked.

Even though I did install and tried to run 9 Dragons without the antivirus/firewall enabled, it would not run without the web browser working properly.

I hope this information may help some others with the same puzzling problem!"
Back to top Go down
Zeus-X
Spammer!
Zeus-X

Male
Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Patch 115 has released   Patch 115 has released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:51 am

Thanks for the update. Yea, this info helps me. And I'm glad to hear that your problem has gone.

But I'm still wondering why I didn't have such problem though I'm using Win7 Pro x64 and Firefox 3.6.6 as default browser. I've updated to 3.6.8 just by last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch 115 has released   Patch 115 has released - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patch 115 has released
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2