Guardians_of_Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Guardians of Death Hero League!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
» Join GoD
  GoD Application Form

» GoD Members
  Current Member List

» Skill Books
  Skill books description

Similar topics

Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing

Go down 
+15
Wikked
HellKing
ace69
Secret_is_9
Chi-Princess
Huahua
-BDZ-
birdman
ZeusX
-MurongXian-
-Iffy-
[PT]
Rad
Peachy
solarlord
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female
Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:49 pm

haha.. i don't take concern on personal attacks or jokes about "kid" or "noob"
just telling u its not nice but i dun mind people calling me all kinds of nick names.

i only debate based on facts and figures and not personal attacks.

maybe.... you really know all these before i post... but others might not.
i'm here to share information with all of you about new patches and this is why i stopped the topic about which role is good/bad or who sucks, cos this topic never end.

and this is what happened....
Back to top Go down
ZeusX
Gathering Chi
ZeusX

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:22 pm

whether u start / stop this... its ur choice... but thx for contributing.

this wasn't debate.. i just clearly mentioned my opinions on CURRENT patch.

and i thought everyone knows that the CURRENT patch has got UNBALANCED pvp system.

so i said, only the brainless ppls would think the CURRENT patch has got balanced pvp system.

u r the only one who think its as debate and u start telling me not to say Brainless to others before i don't know anything.

what did i debate on NEW patch? what did i say on NEW patch? nothing.
I just said on CURRENT patch pvp system and CURRENT patch Warrior status.

ok, here, i'll repeat my opinions again on CURRENT patch based on my exprience...

ZeusX wrote:
yea i hate this current focking unbalanced pvp system.

i hope the new patch can save the warriors and can have balanced pvp system.

i didn't comment on NEW patch... i just said i hate current patch.. that's all.
and i didn't say how much i know and how much i can explore the info in internet.
Back to top Go down
-BDZ-
Heavenly Immortal
-BDZ-

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:17 pm

hey guys...stop all these debating...or watever...solar is juz being kind to share information to ppl like ME who don read the 9D forums....

-.-
Back to top Go down
-BDZ-
Heavenly Immortal
-BDZ-

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:19 pm

and zeusx..its reali nt nice to call ppl noob or kido or watever to ppl that is nt so close / know u so well... cos it does offend some people who take things too seriously one...

i noe its ur way of talking but some ppl who dono u well might not like it.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Secret_is_9
Gathering Chi
Secret_is_9

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:52 pm

for balanced warrior versus nuker need to make one new active skill for warrior, named antinuker with new properties
Back to top Go down
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:51 am

they actually have a new def smash that decrease 15% or so instead of the current 118 def.

the new def smash is extremely good in pvp.

most of the smash are around 3k dmg or more instead of the current 1k+ dmg
Back to top Go down
alachas
Spammer!
alachas

Male
Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:06 pm

grrr solar dont say new smashes !! ><
i just finished (speed decrese) smash on c10.. its 9th smash i hawe on c10 i think...
and skilling is killing.... always skill it only on events but thats boring enough ><
Back to top Go down
ace69
Moderators
Moderators
ace69

Male
Number of posts : 528

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:14 pm

Just seen this posted by Blueflash on the 30th Oct, it does not sound as if the patch is coming any time really soon:(

Some of the translations that were done need to be cleaned up further and implemented into another version of the patch.

After this is all done, we will need to test a little bit further and make sure that all the fixes were done correctly, and that no other bugs were caused.

I know this isn't the update you guys were hoping for, but we are working on getting this implemented as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:42 pm

yah i saw that too.. soooo sad!!!
Back to top Go down
alachas
Spammer!
alachas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:29 am

nooo way !!! u mean they told us all the ( refining / skills / masteries / cloths and bla bla bla ) wount come out in this pach !!!! -.-

F*** ck it... gime that GM.. ill pown him !!!!

cant hide for ever Gms ><
Back to top Go down
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:47 am

i think there will be a small patch today just for the halloween after server maintenance which normally done on friday.

most likely, the big patch will come later.
they already finish testing everything but they need to tidy up the codes for future implement of new codes
Back to top Go down
-MurongXian-
Moderators
Moderators
-MurongXian-

Male
Number of posts : 696
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:42 am

alachas wrote:
nooo way !!! u mean they told us all the ( refining / skills / masteries / cloths and bla bla bla ) wount come out in this pach !!!! -.-

F*** ck it... gime that GM.. ill pown him !!!!

cant hide for ever Gms ><

Haha... ala... he'll 1-hit-KO ya... Razz
Back to top Go down
HellKing
Hermit
HellKing

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:11 pm

hehe Razz shifu ^_^ ill rezz him and kill that gm ><
WE WANT PATCH!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alachas
Spammer!
alachas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:42 pm

u made me look like a weakling Hua and HK ><

ill show u a rez... a sfift kick up ur botom Wink)))
Back to top Go down
-BDZ-
Heavenly Immortal
-BDZ-

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:30 pm

hellking.. who is ur shifu??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Huahua
Heavens Gate
Huahua

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:00 pm

meme!xD jkjk
Back to top Go down
Peachy
Admin
Admin
Peachy

Female
Number of posts : 3141
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:48 am

Posted by BluFlash: 08 Nov 2008 19:11

We have the translations back, and Indy is working on updating the latest version. We'll be testing all the data and if there are no major bugs, we should be on track to a successful release. The possibility of these major bugs prevents me from announcing an official date, but it will be out much sooner than you all think.
Back to top Go down
https://guardians.niceboard.com
Huahua
Heavens Gate
Huahua

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:04 am

0.o?tmr?=x
Back to top Go down
[PT]
Spammer!
[PT]

Male
Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:40 am

it would be very cool if they "give us" the patch tmr...but i dont think so...
Back to top Go down
HellKing
Hermit
HellKing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:40 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I WANT IT AFTER I REACH FC!!! ><
Back to top Go down
Peachy
Admin
Admin
Peachy

Female
Number of posts : 3141
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:06 am

Posted by BluFlash: 21 Nov 2008 21:45

As you may have guessed, we have hit a few delays since my last update.

Originally we had a few translation issues on specific keywords that are important to quests, and general playability. Stuff like an NPC's name was... incorrect, and could lead to major confusion when trying to complete a quest. After sorting through those, we realized that the overall translation quality was rather poor, and a re-translation of all the text was in order. That is now in the process of being done, while the GMs continue to test the remaining bugs.

Bugs. We have had several bugs on the quests and skills. Some examples of these include stuff like not being able to learn skills from the NPC, not being able to access specific NPCs (hidden in a glitch), quests not appearing when they should, and a few that made the game simply unplayable.

With that said, I expect the patch to be released within the next 2 weeks. Of course, this can easily be pushed back depending on the translations we get back, and if anymore major bugs pop up.
Back to top Go down
https://guardians.niceboard.com
HellKing
Hermit
HellKing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:55 pm

HOPE HE IS DONE IN A FORTNIGHT OR ILL SMACK HIS HEAD!
Back to top Go down
Wikked
Hermit
Wikked

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:37 pm

I think maybe we should stop flamming Aclaim and start doing it to Indy... I don't know who's worse. Come on, Phew's first post about the patch was six months ago....
Back to top Go down
HellKing
Hermit
HellKing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:32 pm

Lol ... We need to flame both Smile)
Back to top Go down
Chi-Princess
Revolving Chakra

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:14 pm

Hand me the 'Flame Thrower' Twisted Evil

Or just the Gun Powder Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing   Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuffs that Acclaim are currently testing
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next