Guardians_of_Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Guardians of Death Hero League!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
» Join GoD
  GoD Application Form

» GoD Members
  Current Member List

» Skill Books
  Skill books description

Similar topics

Patch 72 ^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male
Number of posts : 3399
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Patch 72 ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Patch 72 ^^   Patch 72 ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Hi,

In patch 72, we have added...

1. Valentines Day Event Quests (in Hefei)
You receive clothing items for 15 days from each part of the quests. And after completing the quests, the whole set can be traded in clan base.

2. New Bosses in NSIP (which give new epithets)
Each boss will give an epithet, and you receive a special epithet if you kill all 4 bosses.
The epithet received during the Valentine's Event will be more powerful. Go get them!

Have Fun.
Acid
Back to top Go down
Peachy
Admin
Admin
Peachy

Female
Number of posts : 3141
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Patch 72 ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 72 ^^   Patch 72 ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Oh man boss camping and ks-ing time :S
Back to top Go down
https://guardians.niceboard.com
Peachy
Admin
Admin
Peachy

Female
Number of posts : 3141
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Patch 72 ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 72 ^^   Patch 72 ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:19 am

Posted by Acclaim Sparda: 12 Feb 2009 16:18

Hello Players,

There are five quests for the "Valentine's Day Event".

Each quest gives you two types of rewards. One is for "Chi Kung Artists" and the other is for "Warriors" . You can decide which one to choose. If you choose the same type of Cloth for each reward, it can be traded in the Clan Base for a deco. If not, this option will not be available.

Note: If different type of cloth is chosen there will no exchange.

Once you collect the complete reward set ( Shirt, Pant, Bandana, Wrist Band and Boots ), you can either wear them for a period of 15 days or you can trade them at your clan base drapery and get a special deco.

Note : It is left to the players whether they use the reward set for 15 days or else trade the set for the "Mandarin Deco".
Back to top Go down
https://guardians.niceboard.com
[Toshiiki]
Hermit
[Toshiiki]

Male
Number of posts : 167

Patch 72 ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 72 ^^   Patch 72 ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:28 am

They just did shut down all servers for maintenance... no1 knows for how long...
i was at second form of flaming bull when they did so... : (
Back to top Go down
birdman
Heavenly Immortal
birdman

Male
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Patch 72 ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 72 ^^   Patch 72 ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Another big patch... if they gonna patch everyday of event im quitting >.> i dont have to much internet usage
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male

Patch 72 ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 72 ^^   Patch 72 ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:20 pm

and gimme ur sexeh bracer xD, jk
it's not on event time actually well, event is just about exp anyway xD u can grind anytime just slower Razz
Back to top Go down
birdman
Heavenly Immortal
birdman

Male

Patch 72 ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 72 ^^   Patch 72 ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:28 am

Waaa u lost me xD i thought they gonna patch everyday to add something to valtinesday event for 15 days! I see patch 73 was a fixer? Support wont swap my warrior wb for chi kung, can any1 help? how to fix it, i completed quest, got all clothes but WB warrior. cant give up quest cause i complete it. No option to trade for deco
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male

Patch 72 ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 72 ^^   Patch 72 ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:32 am

my friend got the same prob because click too fast xD can we trade the cloth? if can then maybe someone from same clan can help or just make 1 new noob char Razz
Back to top Go down
birdman
Heavenly Immortal
birdman

Male

Patch 72 ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 72 ^^   Patch 72 ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:30 pm

U cant trade them in anyway - support are lazy fux and wont help u, saying its not possible for them to change them(lies), basically u just downloaded a patch that does nothing, enjoy
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male

Patch 72 ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 72 ^^   Patch 72 ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:17 pm

birdman wrote:
U cant trade them in anyway - support are lazy fux and wont help u, saying its not possible for them to change them(lies), basically u just downloaded a patch that does nothing, enjoy

except the double cast bug
Back to top Go down
birdman
Heavenly Immortal
birdman

Male

Patch 72 ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 72 ^^   Patch 72 ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:19 pm

lol true xD and my healer buffs like a machine Oo training buffs so easy now, no 1 sec c/d between buffs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patch 72 ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 72 ^^   Patch 72 ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patch 72 ^^
Page 1 of 1