Guardians_of_Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Guardians of Death Hero League!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
» Join GoD
  GoD Application Form

» GoD Members
  Current Member List

» Skill Books
  Skill books description

Similar topics

win a TGW event (?)

Go down 
+6
Mo-Luhin
HitenHybrid
Edu-Black
Peachy
-MurongXian-
Flameberg
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male
Number of posts : 3399
Registration date : 2008-11-24

win a TGW event (?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: win a TGW event (?)   win a TGW event (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:53 am

KG can't be used on PvP part, after that can use KG.

TGW spawned after one side wins, so no need to worry about TGW when pvp ing xD
Back to top Go down
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female
Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: win a TGW event (?)   win a TGW event (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:42 pm

they should spawn some necro around hahahaah....
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male

PostSubject: Re: win a TGW event (?)   win a TGW event (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:05 pm

huahahah, ew ftw xD
Back to top Go down
HitenHybrid
Spammer!
HitenHybrid

Male
Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: win a TGW event (?)   win a TGW event (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:42 pm

stun and para ftw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Risky
Spammer!
Risky

Male
Number of posts : 642
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: win a TGW event (?)   win a TGW event (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:57 pm

well,

in my opinion acclaim cheat people !!

how come 5 people chose from NP !!!!!

I can't beleive this sh!t

it's my point
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male

PostSubject: Re: win a TGW event (?)   win a TGW event (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:03 pm

hehe, it's purely random Risk, believe me ^^

ps: anyone got idea for FC and lower ppl? they wanna put dungeon bosses for similar event for FC and lower ppl, but I think it's pretty much useless since dungeon bosses can be easily meet at dungeon, so, any idea? maybe I can give to them.
Back to top Go down
Darakhoranon
Spammer!
Darakhoranon

Male
Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: win a TGW event (?)   win a TGW event (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:34 am

Maybe def and hp bosses for certain levels? They sometimes drop nothing (or at least nothing worth the effort), but that's when you use an item card to improve your chances... And Shen Mo would probably be interesting for some people, too...

Only bosses that are difficult to find/hunted down immediately when they spawn (Shen Mo) or that (may) drop good items (def and hp boss) would make sense as an "event reward spawn".
"Normal" bosses (Blue Face, etc.) or dungeon bosses (SYL, etc.) aren't really that interesting I think. They either drop nothing really worth going to war for it (Blue Face, etc.) or can be killed with much less effort (SYL, etc.) on a dungeon run...
Back to top Go down
Aragon_Lord
Heavenly Immortal
Aragon_Lord

Male
Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: win a TGW event (?)   win a TGW event (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:21 am

yeah

i think normal bosses and def/hp bosses event similar to this one would be great
Back to top Go down
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female

PostSubject: Re: win a TGW event (?)   win a TGW event (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:55 am

yes risky... its all random...
the fact is there are alot of people from NP registered for the event, therefore the possibility are higher...

GM even listed out the program used to generate name.
but nevertheless...we should still thanks the gms for making such event atleast something for players to look for...

always think of the bright side...

i saw in the official forum.. just one simple event, so much flamings going on on the bardo...

but i heard that the pvp events only 7 vs 8? is that true? cos GM said the pvp event only starts when 8 players of each side appear...

but if really 7 vs 8, who to blame? the 8th player since he cant online? i'm not sure

but frankly speaking it's just a game... join in as a player... lose and win as a player not loser...
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male

PostSubject: Re: win a TGW event (?)   win a TGW event (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:58 am

asked peachy for H ppl reference and she said she want something diff than TGW, so maybe Hayami then Razz
GW for FC ppl
HP boss for EC ppl
def boss for GB ppl

and how bout SM and lower? just normal bosses?

@ solar

yup, only 7 ppl, and when they asked why there is a mistake and keep starting the event, they said it's only a test event, so no worry, lol, ahahaha

the registration fee are given back for black side btw
Back to top Go down
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female

PostSubject: Re: win a TGW event (?)   win a TGW event (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:07 am

ohhhh hahahah...

it's bad pvp without a nuker....

yah no worries... blacks will win next time...
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male

PostSubject: Re: win a TGW event (?)   win a TGW event (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:40 am

next time for our CS-HM level will be about long enough

next event will be for H players, then FC and lower 1 by 1 xD
go gotta wait, or maybe the lower 1st before H players,
but H players are most likely to complain isn't it?
*points at solar, then points at peachy* lol!
Back to top Go down
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female

PostSubject: Re: win a TGW event (?)   win a TGW event (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:44 am

hahaha.. i dunno about this... when they have events for lower lvl player.. i dun complain.. cos i know one day they will try to make one for higher lvl player...

normally is those who are lower level player who complain like vgm events/boss event. i think i saw one post in the forum saying why this tgw event only for the higher level n not for them. i wonder if i can spawn one tgw for any lower level... can they solo? like icyboss, ksing everyday.. they complain in forum too...

i personally feel that lower levels still have things and maps to grind n play or even go inside bp/cc for pking.

for higher level, they got nothing else to do... pking in bp/cc... no karma...waste of time...
ksing icyboss is nice but i do help people when they need epi..

my purpose of ksing is just to prevent greedy destiny people for taking all the drops.

the only thing left for H ppl is only ld dungeon... n yet most of the H people want to solo so warriors and nukers having a bad time inside.. ahahah

warriors still ok.. can solo just to grind inside... nukers solo i dun think possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: win a TGW event (?)   win a TGW event (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

win a TGW event (?)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2