Guardians_of_Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Guardians of Death Hero League!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
» Join GoD
  GoD Application Form

» GoD Members
  Current Member List

» Skill Books
  Skill books description

Similar topics

G1 Updates

Go down 
+7
ace69
FizzySLO
Athena96
Barnaky
r3d
Flameberg
Peachy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Peachy
Admin
Admin
Peachy

Female
Number of posts : 3141
Registration date : 2008-07-27

G1 Updates Empty
PostSubject: G1 Updates   G1 Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:13 am

Version 120

Game Events
The 120 patch comes with the Lucky Level Up event which will do the following:

Give you one Lucky Gold Coin per hour you play
Give you EXP cards, Panacea, Blood Essence's, Couriers Passes and more for each MAJOR level you achieve*
This event will last until 11/21/10

*Note: The items scale up for every major level you achieve, for instance the reward to get to Gathering Chi = 1 XP card, whereas the reward to get to Floral Crown = Exp card (x5), Blood Essence (x5), Courier Pass (x5), and Portable Cavity Press (x5).

Additionally, we will do a double XP event for the weekend (triple XP for Nirvana) that will start tomorrow (if all goes well) and end early monday morning at 10am (PST), 5pm (GMT).

Full Patch Notes:
1. GamersFirst Marketplace - Enabled
2. Lucky Level Up event - until 11/21/2010
3. Monster bug in North Sea fixed
4. Quest Reward changed and players cannot repeat quests. (details below)

<Before>
Quest Name---------------------------------------> Reward Item
Bandits at Baoyang Village (Last) ---------------> Korean Ginseng 1
Bandits of Xinnan Village (Last)------------------> Ethereal Mushroom 1
Ghost Returns to Heaven (IV)--------------------> Korean Ginseng 2
Ghost Returns to Heaven (IV)--------------------> Korean Ginseng 2

<After>
Quest Name----------------------------------------> Reward Item
Bandits at Baoyang Village (Last)----------------> Ginseng Powder 5
Bandits of Xinnan Village (Last)------------------> Mushroom Powder 5
Ghost Returns to Heaven (IV)--------------------> Ginseng Powder 10
Ghost Returns to Heaven (IV)--------------------> Ginseng Powder 10

^^this is why we cant have nice things!^^

I am going to close this post for now, and ill open it tomorrow once the servers are back for comments.

Last edited by Peachy on Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://guardians.niceboard.com
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male
Number of posts : 3399
Registration date : 2008-11-24

G1 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G1 Updates   G1 Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:46 pm

that was what I tried to tell u Peach Razz

I havent got enough tho =_=
Back to top Go down
r3d
Spammer of the Land!
r3d

Male
Number of posts : 2153
Registration date : 2008-12-13

G1 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G1 Updates   G1 Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:34 pm

yeeey xD i may come back to play hehehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barnaky
Heavenly Immortal
Barnaky

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2010-08-27

G1 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G1 Updates   G1 Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:09 pm

anyone can post some pics with that gamers item mall to see how does it look like? thx in advance Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sikclan.ucoz.com/
Athena96
Spammer!
Athena96

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2009-12-01

G1 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G1 Updates   G1 Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:43 pm

Kokainzz wrote:
anyone can post some pics with that gamers item mall to see how does it look like? thx in advance Razz

you can find it on the homepage of G1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barnaky
Heavenly Immortal
Barnaky

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2010-08-27

G1 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G1 Updates   G1 Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:45 am

Athena96 wrote:
Kokainzz wrote:

you can find it on the homepage of G1 Very Happy

yea saw it thx anyway xD
Back to top Go down
http://sikclan.ucoz.com/
Peachy
Admin
Admin
Peachy

Female

G1 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G1 Updates   G1 Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:31 am

Posted by Pelos (KOL moderator) yesterday:-

Gamers,

First off we'd like to apologize for the madness that has occurred over the past few weeks. We have been working on a major (and much needed) overhaul to many of the GamersFirst systems both internally and externally. Ultimately these changes will allow our teams to be more efficient and, at the same time, improve your experience with our GamersFirst support teams. Having been in the business now for almost 10 years many of our current systems, tools and hardware have become outdated, slow and inefficient. This has lead to long waits for things we don't feel players should have to wait to know. It also has made it difficult to create new tools and processes to streamline repetitious work that just slows the time it takes us to help you all.

During this time our teams have been trying to operate as normally as possible but there has been major outages as we rebuilt our entire worldwide office network. This meant that there were days long periods where one office or another had no access to games, tools, email, computers or more. Our IT and DEV teams have worked diligently to try to keep most of this to a minimum however, "stuff" happens.

At this point we are in the final phase of these changes. Most of our worldwide offices are up and running on new machines (with Windows 7 FINALLY!) and our GM and Support teams are a few days away from beginning the hard work of catching up on the myriad tickets you've all submitted over the past few weeks. Our new tools are still in progress of being completed but the frame work for them has been created so that we can quickly and easily add new features as business needs arise.

While most of these updates are too numerous to mention here is a brief list of what we have either completed or plan to have live soon (Items in bold have been completed):

•Creating a new global GM tool that supports all titles.

◦Adding new features to allow for mass actioning of accounts.
◦Adding new features to allow GMs and Support to more quickly access player information.
◦Adding new features to allow Support better help players adjust account information.
•Upgrading current support ticket system.
•Upgraded support website to be more user friendly.
•Complete hardware overhaul on all computer systems company wide (in all offices).
•Upgraded server hardware for all live game titles.
•Upgraded network architecture so servers communicate faster with each other.•
Added new "ban status" on support website to clearly state why an account has been banned.
•Additional security features on all GamersFirst systems worldwide including desktops, servers and websites.

We hope to have all these changes live and return to normal service around the middle of December of this year. We ask for your patience while we make these changes that in the end will allow us to better serve you. We promise you won’t be disappointed by the change. Also, we’re planning a little holiday present for you all after we’re back up and running !

The GamersFirst Team
Back to top Go down
FizzySLO
Elemental Crown
FizzySLO

Male
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-11-07

G1 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G1 Updates   G1 Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:17 am

i hope after this fix....it will take a LONG time for them to do it again Mad
Back to top Go down
ace69
Moderators
Moderators
ace69

Male
Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2008-09-05

G1 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G1 Updates   G1 Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:41 am

I've been out of the loop for a little while. I know there was some talk of G1 putting together a template of ppl’s char via the information summited to G1. Is this still happening? or is it now that ppl have already levelled there chars to massive levels, that G1 have abandoned the idea of restoring the chars that ppl had whilst under the Acclaim rein.

I suppose in the interest of G1, not restoring ppl's char's would be a more viable option to them, as there would be no immediate need to bring out a new map for ppl to grind, and they would benefit from ppl buying from the item mall for xp cards etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Peachy
Admin
Admin
Peachy

Female

G1 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G1 Updates   G1 Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:31 pm

Still no news on template chars acie... they said they are finishing with the testing and would be ready to release the templates soon. Then after, like you said, it's more beneficial to them if there's no templates. On the other hand, they are losing alot of customers. Alot of players had left 9D. On the busiest hour, 9D server status is normal and I have like 20 mobs to myself with occasionally 1-2 players in sight grinding beside me at ice.

Highest lvl now among all 3 server is H level, I think in 1 mth we have lvl caps already :S And viets are flooding the server -.- I think Friendship league (viet) is the biggest white league in 9D Phoenix XD

Actually for me, I'd rather no template. Either the actual DB with account info or nothing. Can't imagine the troubles the templates will bring based on char claim form. Tons of ppl claimed fictitious DB8 chars :S What's the point if almost everyone have a DB8 char.. and tons of other questions like epis, items, quests etc etc...
Back to top Go down
m1nton
Golden Blossom
m1nton

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-10-31

G1 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G1 Updates   G1 Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Peachy wrote:
Still no news on template chars acie... they said they are finishing with the testing and would be ready to release the templates soon. Then after, like you said, it's more beneficial to them if there's no templates. On the other hand, they are losing alot of customers. Alot of players had left 9D. On the busiest hour, 9D server status is normal and I have like 20 mobs to myself with occasionally 1-2 players in sight grinding beside me at ice.

Highest lvl now among all 3 server is H level, I think in 1 mth we have lvl caps already :S And viets are flooding the server -.- I think Friendship league (viet) is the biggest white league in 9D Phoenix XD

Actually for me, I'd rather no template. Either the actual DB with account info or nothing. Can't imagine the troubles the templates will bring based on char claim form. Tons of ppl claimed fictitious DB8 chars :S What's the point if almost everyone have a DB8 char.. and tons of other questions like epis, items, quests etc etc...

Totally... Say no 2 templates xD
Back to top Go down
Athena96
Spammer!
Athena96

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2009-12-01

G1 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G1 Updates   G1 Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:33 am

i don't really care about the char but im just very sad by all the IM items i've lost.

and to correct you peachy, Yin have 2 ps's and one of them is almost db but its shared account so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Risky
Spammer!
Risky

Male
Number of posts : 642
Registration date : 2008-11-14

G1 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G1 Updates   G1 Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:48 am

guys ..

how u doing all ?

u still play with this worse G1 company? xD

don't waste ur time for no thng...
Back to top Go down
KC4
Moderators
Moderators
KC4

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-03-13

G1 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G1 Updates   G1 Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:39 am

Latest update by Hyperion:

The templates will be coming SOON (only reason i am using soon here is because if I say X days as planned, you all will freak out if we miss the target by a day) and Ill be relaying the necessary information to you all before then.

Back to top Go down
[zmaster]
Moderators
Moderators
[zmaster]

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-08-16

G1 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G1 Updates   G1 Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Risky wrote:
guys ..

how u doing all ?

u still play with this worse G1 company? xD

don't waste ur time for no thng...

ohhh risky Laughing
I never agreed more with u then now xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

G1 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G1 Updates   G1 Updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down