Guardians_of_Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Guardians of Death Hero League!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
» Join GoD
  GoD Application Form

» GoD Members
  Current Member List

» Skill Books
  Skill books description

Similar topics

Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd

Go down 
+3
solarlord
Risky
ace69
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ace69
Moderators
Moderators
ace69

Male
Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd   Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:14 pm

An offical post by Acid

The Hermit is pleased that the recent Japanese invasion was repelled by the loyal warriors of The Land and has decreed the following:

Noble Warriors, it has come to our attention that while you were battling the Japanese invaders, many spies raided several of our dungeons, stealing many treasures…

However, their timely defeat and retreat at your hands caused those cowardly looters to drop our lost treasures somewhere in The Land. These treasures remain confined within their locked chests, but a powerful spell keeps them invisible at present.

Therefore on Wednesday, August 19th at the following set times, a call to action is made upon each of you, in preparation for the spell to be broken…

There shall be a Scavenger Hunt to collect certain items that The Hermit requires to break the spell and reveal the lost treasures…

TREASURE HUNT (Wednesday, August 19th)
On Nirvana at 6:30 PM PST to 9:30 PM PST
On Bardo at 6:30 PM GMT to 9:30 PM GMT
On Asura at 6:30 PM PST to 9:30 PM PST

The List of Items will be posted on the message boards. Once a Disciple has collected the correct number of items they should meet an assigned VGM in the village of Hefei, and turn them in as trade for the following gift of appreciation:

One KEY

Hold on to that KEY and leave an EMPTY SLOT in your BAG. For if The Hermit gets at least 500 warriors to successfully obtain those KEYS then…
One consumable 9DRAGONS PREMIUM (1 day) PILL will appear in each participating Warrior’s bag by Saturday, August 22nd.

A 9Dragons Premium (1 day) gives you:
* 20% more experience points
* 50% more Kung Fu experience points
* Cavity Press exclusive to 9D Premium
* No cooltime required to change an epithet
* Less exp penalty on reviving
- On the spot: 15% > 5%
- From an Inn: 5% > 2%
* Hermit’s Premium Cavity Press
- All attributes increase by 20
- 3% Critical Damage
- 5% Damage Increase
- 5% Chi Kung Defense

If the 500 warriors have successfully gotten their KEYS, the following events shall take place:

TRIPLE XP EVENT FOR 2 HOURS (Saturday, August 22nd, If successful)
On Nirvana at 4 PM PST
On Bardo at 4 PM GMT
On Asura at 4 PM PST

The Hermit suggests you hold on to your Premium Pills, and to use them on Saturday, and to save your Keys until Sunday, for these additional events!

And then on Sunday, if the spell is successfully broken, all the Chests will become visible where they were dropped, somewhere out there in The Land…

TREASURE CHEST SPAWN (Sunday, August 23rd, If successful)
On Nirvana at 6:30 PM PST
On Bardo at 6:30 PM GMT
On Asura at 7:30 PM PST

And all those KEYS will become quite useful.

In this way, the stolen treasures will be redistributed to our own noble warriors. However, there is a price. It has been whispered that the breaking of that curse, and the opening of every single Chest, will bring about the summoning of some of The Land’s most deadly foes!

Rest assured that should those foes appear, ALERTS will appear ingame to notify you of their presence.

Luck to you, Disciples. And May The Seeds Of The Dragon Within You Thrive!

The Hermit

* You must leave a SLOT open to receive a KEY. And you must leave a SLOT open to receive a 9DRAGONS PREMIUM PACK (1 day).
* Players are allowed to trade only once. If a player is found trading multiple times for the reward, we will be removing the items and temporarily banning the account.
* Trading will be done in a first-come-first-serve basis. Whoever clicks on the trade option with the VGM first, will get to trade first. If they do not have the necessary items, and keep clicking Trade, they will be temporarily banned

Make sure your character is ready for battle with our Premium Packages! Gain access to the exclusive Cavity Press for special stat and experience boosts! Keep your character alive with survival items like Dried Ginseng and Huatuo’s Panacea. All this and more is yours with purchase of a 7, 30, or 90 day Premium Package! Visit our Item Mall today and make sure your character is ready for The Hermit’s next visit!

9D Premium Packages and Hermit's Cavity Press Guide
9Dragons Premium Package Guide

How to Purchase Items from the Item Mall
Coin Items Purchase Guide
Back to top Go down
ace69
Moderators
Moderators
ace69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd   Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Bring on that triple XP:))))
Back to top Go down
Risky
Spammer!
Risky

Male
Number of posts : 642
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd   Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:22 pm

what kind of 2xp event this Triple one?

10x ? xD
Back to top Go down
ace69
Moderators
Moderators
ace69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd   Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:36 pm

it says if 500 or more people collect the items and give to a VGM, they will give x3 for 2 hours this saturday
Back to top Go down
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female
Number of posts : 1597

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd   Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:15 am

the 3xp event (if successful) held 2 hrs earlier than the normal 2xp, wondering do we have the 2 xp as well?

1 day premium.. whahah what a "nice" rewards.

last time they used to give 7 days premium...
Back to top Go down
PrincessPo
Sun and Moon
PrincessPo

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd   Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:15 pm

is it 2 hrs earlier...i thought 4pm GMT is normal event time?
Back to top Go down
Peachy
Admin
Admin
Peachy

Female
Number of posts : 3141
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd   Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:38 pm

Any idea what's the list of items to be collected?
Back to top Go down
https://guardians.niceboard.com
[zmaster]
Moderators
Moderators
[zmaster]

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd   Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:16 am

no ideia lol

I just roared saying the VGM's are spaming to mutch! rofl!
Back to top Go down
Peachy
Admin
Admin
Peachy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd   Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:48 am

LOL xD Though it's late, here are the items for info only Smile

We have different set of items, taking in to consideration the different levels of players involved.

Items needed for Bardo Scavenger Hunt

Poison
Tobacco Leaf
Strong Venom

Blue Cotton Cloth
Wooden Flute
Silver Nuggets

Blue Cotton Cloth
Cracked Iron-cored wood
Small Scrap iron

Ivory
Fiber Rope
Thick Oil Pouch

Secret Letter of Yakumo
Piece of Red Cloth
Sorcerer's Amulet

Plate of North Sea
Antler
Snowman's Fur

One complete set of 3 items need to be traded with the VGM for the key, and subsequently for the Premium PAckage that will be added later
Back to top Go down
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd   Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:33 am

ok warriors be ready to gogogo!
Back to top Go down
ace69
Moderators
Moderators
ace69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd   Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:57 pm

lol, it looks like Bardo failed to complete the hunt.Sad( Asura and Nivarina have the x3 on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Peachy
Admin
Admin
Peachy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd   Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:52 pm

We hv x3 on Sat!! Yippie!!

Posted by Acclaim Smoke: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Hi Players,

The Hermit is pleased with the warriors on Bardo, Nirvana and Asura. More than 500 KEYS were delivered! The weekend events shall proceed on all servers.

Acclaim Smoke
Back to top Go down
[zmaster]
Moderators
Moderators
[zmaster]

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd   Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Nice! cheers
Back to top Go down
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd   Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:58 am

anyone know how's the key look like?
issit those CC red key?
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male
Number of posts : 3399
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd   Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:55 pm

enjoy the exp guys ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd   Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of the Japanese Invasion - August 19th to the 22nd
Page 1 of 1