Guardians_of_Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Guardians of Death Hero League!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
» Join GoD
  GoD Application Form

» GoD Members
  Current Member List

» Skill Books
  Skill books description

Carnival of souls

Go down 
+5
ace69
Flameberg
HitenHybrid
solarlord
Wikked
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Wikked
Hermit
Wikked

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Carnival of souls Empty
PostSubject: Carnival of souls   Carnival of souls I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Friday, September 4th

(Around Midnight)

Get ready to feed The Hungry Ghosts.

[img]Carnival of souls 2009au10[/img]
Back to top Go down
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female
Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Carnival of souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival of souls   Carnival of souls I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:43 pm

lol... damm.. its not me..!!! hahah but i dun mind a white deco...
Back to top Go down
HitenHybrid
Spammer!
HitenHybrid

Male
Number of posts : 515

Carnival of souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival of souls   Carnival of souls I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:10 pm

OMG SOLAR WILL ALSO TURN INTO A ZOMBIE NOW!!!!!!

EVERY1 P A N I C ! ! !
Back to top Go down
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female

Carnival of souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival of souls   Carnival of souls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:44 am

i'm playing dead... so the zombie cant see me... then i ks all the tgw!
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male
Number of posts : 3399
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Carnival of souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival of souls   Carnival of souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:22 am

zombie KSing tgw? xD
Back to top Go down
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female

Carnival of souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival of souls   Carnival of souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:35 am

maybe... deviant clan mah... ahhaha
Back to top Go down
ace69
Moderators
Moderators
ace69

Male
Number of posts : 528

Carnival of souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival of souls   Carnival of souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:43 pm

Posted on The offical Forum....

Noble Warriors of The Land,

It is my duty to warn you about the recurrence of an ancient evil called the Carnival Of Souls, and how you may survive and even profit from it. Here is the only wisdom I can offer…

Know that, occurring frequently at late hours, a ghost-like GRAVEYARD spawns in various parts of The Land. Scattered through it you may find tombstones and the bloody corpses of departed warriors. They are permeable, which means they are not solid, and you can walk straight through them!

Rule #1. When you encounter these Tomstones and Corpses… DO NOT TARGET OR SMASH THEM!

Why? Because often just by Targeting them they will be destroyed. The thread between the Ghost Plane and The Land is thin indeed. You do not want to destroy them at this point, because should they be destroyed, the event may end prematurely, and no one will have a chance to feed the Hungry Ghosts who are sure to offer up their treasures if fed properly.

Also, the breaking of a ghostly Tombstone or a Corpse may KILL YOU instantly if a passing Ghost takes offense. And be warned, they may see your Karma and simply kill you out of spite anyway. The Ghost of a departed Heavenly Demon might slay a Wu-Tang with its Poison just for Spite if it can. This is a hazard you face upon entering a Carnival Of Souls; be forewarned, and DO NOT BREAK these unearthly apparitions until the event has concluded successfully. That is…if it can be and all who enter are not already dead.

Rule #2. If the playing field is destroyed, the Carnival Of Souls ends. Warn your fellow warriors to pay heed.

If there are any SNAKES or SPIDERS or MICE you may slay them. These vermin are frequently drawn to Graveyards; especially haunted ones.

If all goes well during the first few minutes of successfully entering the Ghost’s Graveyard, the Ghosts will grow curious indeed, and they will surround you… often try to paralyze you with their cold, ghostly caresses. Let them do it!

If you remain calm, and control your fear, they will stay near you. This is your chance to profit well by feeding them. They are hungry for one thing this time of year: LUCKY GOLD COINS. They will attempt to trade something precious to you for them, indeed. Be ready if they ask you… and be sure to offer them 10 Lucky Gold Coins at once! HoHo!

Why do the dead need Lucky Gold Coins, you ask? The answer is that they need them to bribe Mara, Lord of The Hell Realms, who has trapped their Souls, in order to gain their freedom and move on to more pleasant realms. So you may not only be gaining a fine reward… you may also be freeing a lost soul!

These deadly Ghosts, once fed, will depart… and when they do, the lesser Ghosts that dwell in fear of them may or may not appear. It is safe to attack and kill them, my Warriors. You shall know them by their glowing, ethereal bodies…

As they are able to roam The Land once spawned, and quite troublesome if left to wander, I ask that you SLAY THEM ALL by any means available!

RULE #3. Slay any Glowing Ghost you can!

These are the rules that are known to The Hermit for how a Carnival Of Souls may be profitable for Warriors who enter bravely.

When the command is given, you should DESTROY ALL TOMBSTONES and CORPSES. It is in your best interest not to destroy any Stones, Tombstones, or Corpses until you are instructed…

Though there is a final warning you should heed…

Sometimes Mara, Lord of The Hell Realms, grows aware that there are Souls escaping his realm… and if that happens… well, he has minions which you may not wish to face… Minions who can appear at will and suck the very soul from a fearful warrior’s husk!

Take care, and expect these things to begin to come to pass in the glow of the full moon in the following order on Friday, September 4th:

Bardo 11:30 PM GMT

Nirvana 11:30 PM PST

Asura 9:30 PM PST

Thou hast been warned.

Last edited by ace69 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male

Carnival of souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival of souls   Carnival of souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:09 pm

looks confusing lmao, read all of them alrd tho xD
Back to top Go down
Peachy
Admin
Admin
Peachy

Female
Number of posts : 3141
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Carnival of souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival of souls   Carnival of souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:12 pm

Yer :S So confusing... I think I just don't touch anything abnormal lol
Back to top Go down
https://guardians.niceboard.com
PrincessPo
Sun and Moon
PrincessPo

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Carnival of souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival of souls   Carnival of souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:33 pm

to slay or not to slay? that is the question scratch
Back to top Go down
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female

Carnival of souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival of souls   Carnival of souls I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:48 am

do not slay or destroy when no announcement is made...because by destroying the tome or corpse will end the event before it get started...since they will not respawn during the event...
slay all things u see when announcement are made...or once the event starts

hahaha.. i think so...

think the glowing ghost will be the same like Halloween event.. the green,blue,red ghost that give u those pills...
Back to top Go down
Edu-Black
OMG Extremely Noisy Spammer!!
Edu-Black

Male
Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Carnival of souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival of souls   Carnival of souls I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:35 pm

i think will be nice this carnival but start at 11.30 GMT Sad (2.30 a.m. for me) then pls who will go take some ss and post here ^_^
have fun and kill all these ghosts Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ace69
Moderators
Moderators
ace69

Male
Number of posts : 528

Carnival of souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival of souls   Carnival of souls I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:37 pm

The timings have been released, and its late:((

Bardo 11:30 PM GMT

Nirvana 11:30 PM PST

Asura 9:30 PM PST
Back to top Go down
Wikked
Hermit
Wikked

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Carnival of souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival of souls   Carnival of souls I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:46 pm

solarlord wrote:
think the glowing ghost will be the same like Halloween event.. the green,blue,red ghost that give u those pills...

I dont think so solar. Those ghosts couldnt attack, and these ones actually will...
Back to top Go down
XiaoMoGirl
Gathering Chi
XiaoMoGirl

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Carnival of souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival of souls   Carnival of souls I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:43 pm

Finally an event with timing that is nice for me (730am ) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male

Carnival of souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival of souls   Carnival of souls I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:06 pm

Wikked wrote:
solarlord wrote:

I dont think so solar. Those ghosts couldnt attack, and these ones actually will...

they dun attack, just killed u maybe xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carnival of souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival of souls   Carnival of souls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carnival of souls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians_of_Death :: About 9D :: Patches, Updates, Server Issues and Events-
Jump to: