Guardians_of_Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Guardians of Death Hero League!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
» Join GoD
  GoD Application Form

» GoD Members
  Current Member List

» Skill Books
  Skill books description

Similar topics

Emperors Request Boosted XP Event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ace69
Moderators
Moderators
ace69

Male
Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Emperors Request Boosted XP Event Empty
PostSubject: Emperors Request Boosted XP Event   Emperors Request Boosted XP Event I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:44 pm

Im sure that many of you will be aware of the upcoming XP boost event, but for any of you that are not aware of it please see the information below, taken from the 9D forum.

The Boost Experience event will start (for all servers) Sunday (September 7th) at 00:00 hours GMT and will finish next Friday (September 12) at 00:00 hours GMT.

1- HOW TO JOIN

All players from each server are called to participate in this event collecting items and giving them to any VGM team to complete the request list.

Each server must collect 3000 items; 100 items (no more) of each one of the categories included in the list.

At the end of the event, the addition of all the valid items given to the VGM team by any player and from each category will be the total amount of items that this server has collected

Only the items included in the list will be valid, when the VGM team get 100 items from one category, this kind of item will be completed and all the new items from this category will not count to the total amount of collected items.

2- RULES

- Any player can collect any amount of any category of the listed items and give them to any VGM in server.

3- REWARD

The reward will be the Friday Saturday and Sunday (September 12th; 13th and 14th), it will be independent for each server, and it will depend of the amount of valid items each server can give to the VGM team:

- If one server gives to the VGM team 1000 valid items, the weekend experience event will be boosted x 3 in Friday and x 3 in Saturday.
- If one server gives to the VGM team 1500 valid items, the weekend experience event will be boosted x 3 in Friday and x 4 in Saturday.
- If one server gives to the VGM team 2000 valid items, the weekend experience event will be boosted x 4 in Friday and x 4 in Saturday.
- If one server gives to the VGM team 2500 valid items, the weekend experience event will be boosted x 4 in Friday and x 5 in Saturday.
- If one server gives to the VGM team 3000 valid items, the weekend experience event will be boosted x 5 in Friday and x 5 in Saturday.

- The first server which complete the 3000 items will get boosted the Sunday experience event x3.

4- THE ITEM LIST

It will be posted when event starts

Emperors Request Boosted XP Event Collectionrequesttextbl5
Back to top Go down
[PT]
Spammer!
[PT]

Male
Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Emperors Request Boosted XP Event   Emperors Request Boosted XP Event I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:33 am

here it is the item list people!!

4- THE ITEM LIST
Emperors Request Boosted XP Event Itemlistry8
Back to top Go down
Peachy
Admin
Admin
Peachy

Female
Number of posts : 3141
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Emperors Request Boosted XP Event   Emperors Request Boosted XP Event I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:31 pm

And here is the result! So let's enjoy our x5 coming Friday and Saturday Smile What a great job the hardworking collectors did, all thanks to them ^^

Emperors Request Boosted XP Event Progress7it2
Back to top Go down
https://guardians.niceboard.com
[PT]
Spammer!
[PT]

Male

PostSubject: Re: Emperors Request Boosted XP Event   Emperors Request Boosted XP Event I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:49 pm

The needles were the hardest thing to get..was like 9 guys killing the silver moobs...whites were there too!xD
Back to top Go down
-BDZ-
Heavenly Immortal
-BDZ-

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Emperors Request Boosted XP Event   Emperors Request Boosted XP Event I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:00 am

wow!!grates everyone for the extra boost and exp!! we gonna enjoy ourselves this weekends!!
Back to top Go down
[PT]
Spammer!
[PT]

Male

PostSubject: Re: Emperors Request Boosted XP Event   Emperors Request Boosted XP Event I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:36 am

I want more Boosted XP Event!!xDD

and you guys? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peachy
Admin
Admin
Peachy

Female
Number of posts : 3141
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Emperors Request Boosted XP Event   Emperors Request Boosted XP Event I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:28 pm

I don't think we will get it anytime soon Smile Maybe Christmas xD
Back to top Go down
https://guardians.niceboard.com
[PT]
Spammer!
[PT]

Male

PostSubject: Re: Emperors Request Boosted XP Event   Emperors Request Boosted XP Event I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:19 am

more 3 months...xD almost there xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emperors Request Boosted XP Event   Emperors Request Boosted XP Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emperors Request Boosted XP Event
Page 1 of 1