Guardians_of_Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Guardians of Death Hero League!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
» Join GoD
  GoD Application Form

» GoD Members
  Current Member List

» Skill Books
  Skill books description

Similar topics

Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!

Go down 
    +9
    [PT]
    ace69
    xena
    solarlord
    Risky
    [zmaster]
    DarkSpear
    Flameberg
    PrincessPo
    13 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    PrincessPo
    Sun and Moon
    PrincessPo

Number of posts : 75
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! Empty
    PostSubject: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:22 pm

Gogogo 5x!
    What a Face

The Hermit so decrees...

In appreciation of the hard-working VGMs of The Land, the following twin events shall take place . . .

Event #1 will be a 2X XP Event, running as follows:

Bardo / 3 Hours 2XP Event (5-8PM GMT)
    Asura / 3 Hours 2XP Event (4-7PM PST)
    Nirvana / 3 Hours 2XP Event (4-7PM PST)

It shall be relatively safe enough for all Players to enjoy.

Event #2 will be a 5X XP Event, running as follows:

Bardo 5XP 90 Minute Event runs (8:00PM GMT to 9:30PM GMT)
    Asura 5XP 90 Minute Event runs (7:00PM PST to 8:30PM PST)
    Nirvana 5XP 90 Minute Event runs (7:00PM PST to 8:30PM PST)

During the 5X XP Event the VGMs will be competing against themselves on a very special VGM Quest which
    could prove quite deadly to any Player who is playing on the same map that they enter. Starter Maps shall be
    excluded, as will Hefei. BE FOREWARNED, there shall be NO GRIEFING allowed in The Land regarding this Event.

PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK! Any flame or Grief shall be wiped from the board at the discretion of the Moderators
    without warning or recourse.

If you choose to play during the VGM 5X XP Event and your character is caught in the crossfire and dies, or loses
    experience, so be it. No player who fears for his character's well-being should enter The Land at this time.

To be clear. By entering The Land, and playing on any map other than starter maps or Hefei, during the 5X XP Event,
    you are agreeing to PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK and refrain from Flames or Grief.

At this point, the VGMs themselves do not know the nature of their Quest. When it is revealed, it shall be posted here.
    Warnings in the form of ALERTS will appear ingame as the 2X XP Event transforms into the 5X XP Event, and every
    thirty minutes thereafter.

If you play, any assistance you give to the VGMs as they perform their Quest will be appreciated, though more than
    likely, it shall be in the form of self-sacrifice.

VGMs fear naught. Be bloody, bold and resolute. The Land and her warriors salute you this Saturday!

Moderators
    Moderators
    Flameberg

Male
    Number of posts : 3399
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:10 pm

be careful to be PK ed ^^
    Back to top Go down
    DarkSpear
    Golden Lotus
    DarkSpear

Male
    Number of posts : 137
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:02 pm

can vgm kill a ps lvl ?
    Back to top Go down
    [zmaster]
    Moderators
    Moderators
    [zmaster]

Male
    Number of posts : 209
    Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:19 am

DarkSpear wrote:
    can vgm kill a ps lvl ?

VGM's have 400 all base stats Smile

VGM Team leaders have 450 Base stats....GM's also....
    Back to top Go down
    Risky
    Spammer!
    Risky

Male
    Number of posts : 642
    Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:26 am

fri sat and sun events will be for 3 hrs??

and when is that 5x event ??? saturday ??
    Back to top Go down
    solarlord
    Moderators
    Moderators
    solarlord

Female
    Number of posts : 1597
    Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:48 am

guess so.. hahaha 5xp will be on sat event.. so no war?

hahah i think the vgm will just hit some lowbie and go to the high lvl map to kill those high lvl..

nukers nuke them!! can we kill them?

i doubt they can enter the dungeon to pick on me
    Back to top Go down
    Flameberg
    Moderators
    Moderators
    Flameberg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:00 am

GM can teleport to u solar xD (The Hermit)

and to Z, to be exact GM got 500 stat

also it's easy to kill if they're prepared like for VGM PK event, they use pill, not like us that use (max) 1000 dmg pill, they use 12000 (12k) dmg pill and ck dmg as well, that's why during PK event many died with 1 AoE (and their AoE don't have any recast time >_>)

btw VGM are counted as vagabond, altho with 400 base stat 1 cons only give 20 hp xD and less ar from dex etc
    Back to top Go down
    solarlord
    Moderators
    Moderators
    solarlord

Female
    Number of posts : 1597

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:54 pm

hahha... inside dungeon cannot teleport lah!
    Back to top Go down
    xena
    Floral Crown
    xena

Female
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:26 pm

well if you are afraid you can go in clan base and train buff's Laughing
    Back to top Go down
    ace69
    Moderators
    Moderators
    ace69

Male
    Number of posts : 528

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:21 am

Quest Name: “Lord Mara’s Revenge”

As punishment for the untimely release of several hundred imprisoned Ghosts during the Carnival Of Souls, Dark Lord Mara strikes back at the warriors of The Land. His rage is so great that even Nirvana and Bardo servers shall be Player Kill enabled for 90 minutes during the 5X EXP Event. He shall possess the hearts and minds of all noble VGMs for those 90 Minutes and bend their will to make them do his bidding. The VGMs Demonic Quest is to kill as many warriors of The Land as possible, until those deaths equate to the number of his Ghosts that were released. Each VGM must slay at least 33 Warriors during the allotted time to escape the spell and claim a Demonic Reward. Highest number of confirmed Kills gains the Demonic Grand Prize.

Rules:

During the Quest the VGMs cannot speak to Players. No questions. No apologies.

Hefei and Starter Maps are under the protection of The Hermit, and are off limits. All other Maps, including all Clan Headquarters, are fair game.

When a VGM enters a map, he or she must LION’S ROAR: “Lord Mara Commands Me! All Clans Must Die!” If he or she remains on a single map for more than 15 minutes, they must ROAR again.

Each VGMs Kill Count will be revealed on the boards after the results are tabulated.

Players Play At Your Own Risk! If you wish to show the VGMs your appreciation, feel free to die for them. You are more than welcome to attack them as well, in an attempt to break the spell. Know that whether you are participating in a Black and White War, raiding a dungeon, or even defending The Land from True General Wei, you are still fair game to a possessed VGM. There shall be no griefing tolerated. Death, and the losses that may come with it, are the risk you take for participating in a 5X EXP Event… and remember, this day is to show our appreciation to the VGMs.

The Hermit so decrees...

In appreciation of the hard-working VGMs of The Land, the following twin events shall take place . . .

Bardo / 3 Hours 2XP Event (5-8PM GMT)
    Asura / 3 Hours 2XP Event (4-7PM PST)
    Nirvana / 3 Hours 2XP Event (4-7PM PST)

Event #2 will be a 5X XP Event, running as follows:

Bardo 5XP 90 Minute Event runs (8:00PM GMT to 9:30PM GMT)
    Asura 5XP 90 Minute Event runs (7:00PM PST to 8:30PM PST)
    Nirvana 5XP 90 Minute Event runs (7:00PM PST to 8:30PM PST)

During the 5X XP Event the VGMs will be competing against themselves on a very special VGM Quest which
    could prove quite deadly to any Player who is playing on the same map that they enter. Starter Maps shall be
    excluded, as will Hefei. BE FOREWARNED, there shall be NO GRIEFING allowed in The Land regarding this Event.

PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK! Any flame or Grief shall be wiped from the board at the discretion of the Moderators

If you choose to play during the VGM 5X XP Event and your character is caught in the crossfire and dies, or loses
    experience, so be it. No player who fears for his character's well-being should enter The Land at this time.

To be clear. By entering The Land, and playing on any map other than starter maps or Hefei, during the 5X XP Event,

At this point, the VGMs themselves do not know the nature of their Quest. When it is revealed, it shall be posted here.
    Warnings in the form of ALERTS will appear ingame as the 2X XP Event transforms into the 5X XP Event, and every
    thirty minutes thereafter.

If you play, any assistance you give to the VGMs as they perform their Quest will be appreciated, though more than

VGMs fear naught. Be bloody, bold and resolute. The Land and her warriors salute you this Saturday!
    Back to top Go down
    [PT]
    Spammer!
    [PT]

Male
    Number of posts : 573
    Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:25 am

Hehe Ace you lucky..you grind in dungeon -_-'
    Back to top Go down
    r3d
    Spammer of the Land!
    r3d

Male
    Number of posts : 2153
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:01 am

lol i will be kiled over and over Smile) they sayd won`t pk too many times 1 player lol
    Back to top Go down
    Peachy
    Admin
    Admin
    Peachy

Female
    Number of posts : 3141
    Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:25 am

Posted by 9D Hermit at 19 Sep 2009 21:25

Warriors,

The Hermit is as disappointed as all of you. This is a server side issue that was not caused by the 5X event or the Item mall, and technicians are working quickly to fix it. Many good things are coming to The Land soon, I promise, and we will all need to roll with the punches. It will all lead to a more robust game with more content, I assure you. We are experimenting with events while we wait. This was an unavoidable accident. Tek happens. Here is my plan. If the allotted time runs out, and no Event can be started, I am planning to run the event on Nirvana and Asura as planned. Bardo will most likely run there event at a higher rate of XP the same time tomorrow... and then perhaps I shall repeat the event next weekend on all servers in case any of you could not reschedule.

In the meantime, we shall give the technicians time to do their noble work.

At the end of the day, all griefs will be removed from this post and new scheduling shall be reposted. It shall be a great event, hopefully soon. Your time and patience is appreciated.
    Back to top Go down
    https://guardians.niceboard.com
    r3d
    Spammer of the Land!
    r3d

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:34 am

ow lol and i waned to play now now XDXDXD so i can go to sleep now ?
    Back to top Go down
    [BlueStar]
    Little Master
    [BlueStar]

Male
    Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:22 am

Sorry that i jump like this...donno where to do that Razz but Honey I`m Home !!! back in game !!! and on this forum!! i`ll outpass Tjoa noob as a spammer ! Very Happy:D
    PS-event`s are cool .... acclaim sux Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Peachy
    Admin
    Admin
    Peachy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:55 am

Due to technical issues, this event on Bardo was canceled. Technical issues solved, it shall go forward on Nirvana and Asura as scheduled (Bardo rescheduled for tomorrow, see updated times below); however, Nirvana shall not be PK enabled today, nor Bardo tomorrow.

Rescheduled for tomorrow, Sunday 9/20 Bardo
    2XP runs normal time (4-6PM GMT)
    5XP 90 Minute Event runs (6-7:30PM GMT)

But yesterday I don't know what time, there was x5 going on for 1hr, as compensation. Those who waited that long, or wake up just in time for it, got it >.<
    Back to top Go down
    LilPro
    Heavenly Immortal
    LilPro

Male
    Number of posts : 329
    Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:25 pm

pff i waited until 24 am and the server didint worked, it worked only like 30 min and there was no event, i killd only like 20 pplz...
    Back to top Go down
    r3d
    Spammer of the Land!
    r3d

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:27 pm

and i played xD but was no pk just 1 hr of 5x exp lol was cool like on a private server haha Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    r3d
    Spammer of the Land!
    r3d

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Welcome back BlueStar
    Back to top Go down
    LilPro
    Heavenly Immortal
    LilPro

Male
    Number of posts : 329
    Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:37 pm

O.o?
    Back to top Go down
    Flameberg
    Moderators
    Moderators
    Flameberg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:04 pm

??
    Back to top Go down
    PrincessPo
    Sun and Moon
    PrincessPo

Number of posts : 75
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:10 pm

7 hours 2x is insane >.<
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: 23 Sep 2009 22:59

Greetings, Warriors...

Here are the verified Kill Scores of the VGMs from last Saturday's Possessed VGM Quest. And since it was so popular, and since you've requested it again, the VGMs have agreed to a rematch!

We shall repeat the Event this coming Saturday, only this time it shall be 7 hours of 2X EXP with a 6X EXP event for 90 minutes thrown in at a time to be determined by the Player Majority in the poll above!

Now you shall know what's coming and the VGMs shall adjust their strategy.

Please check back to this post for updated rules and times.

[VGM] LiuLang - Confirmed Kill Count : 76
    [VGM] Bella - Confirmed Kill Count : 169 (VGM Bella takes the Prize!)
    [VGM] Aster - Confirmed Kill Count : 62
    [VGM] Inferno - Confirmed Kill Count : 49
    [VGM] Subzero - Confirmed Kill Count : 39
    [VGM] Nitro - Confirmed Kill Count : 68
    [VGM] Raxion - Confirmed Kill Count : 139
    [VGM] Zion - Confirmed Kill Count : 113
    [VGM] Phoenix - Confirmed Kill Count : 47
    [VGM] Solon - Confirmed Kill Count : 47
    [VGM] Manic - Confirmed Kill Count : 91

All VGMS qualified.

Quest Name: “Lord Mara’s Revenge”

As punishment for the untimely release of several hundred imprisoned Ghosts during the Carnival Of Souls, Dark Lord Mara strikes back at the warriors of The Land. He shall possess the hearts and minds of all noble VGMs for those 90 Minutes and bend their will to make them do his bidding. The VGMs Demonic Quest is to kill as many warriors of The Land as possible, until those deaths equate to the number of his Ghosts that were released. Each VGM must slay at least 33 Warriors during the allotted time to escape the spell and claim a Demonic Reward. Highest number of confirmed Kills gains the Demonic Grand Prize.

Rules:

During the Quest the VGMs cannot speak to Players. No questions. No apologies.

Hefei and Starter Maps are under the protection of The Hermit, and are off limits. All other Maps, including all Clan Headquarters, are fair game.

When a VGM enters a map, he or she must MAP ROAR: “Lord Mara Commands Me! All Clans Must Die!” If he or she remains on a single map for more than 15 minutes, they must ROAR again.

Each VGMs Kill Count will be revealed on the boards after the results are tabulated.

Players Play At Your Own Risk! If you wish to show the VGMs your appreciation, feel free to die for them. You are more than welcome to attack them as well, in an attempt to break the spell. Know that whether you are participating in a Black and White War, raiding a dungeon, or even defending The Land from True General Wei, you are still fair game to a possessed VGM. There shall be no griefing tolerated. Death, and the losses that may come with it, are the risk you take for participating in a 6X EXP Event… and remember, this day is to show our appreciation to the VGMs.

The Hermit so decrees...

In appreciation of the hard-working VGMs of The Land, the following twin events shall take place (again) . . .

Bardo / 7 Hours 2XP Event (TBD)
    Asura / 7 Hours 2XP Event (TBD)
    Nirvana / 7 Hours 2XP Event (TBD)

Event #2 will be a 6X XP Event, running as follows:

Bardo 6XP 90 Minute Event runs (TBD)
    Asura 6XP 90 Minute Event runs (TBD)
    Nirvana 6XP 90 Minute Event runs (TBD)

During the 6X XP Event the VGMs will be competing against themselves on a very special VGM Quest which

If you choose to play during the VGM 6X XP Event and your character is caught in the crossfire and dies, or loses

To be clear. By entering The Land, and playing on any map other than starter maps or Hefei, during the 6X XP Event,

Warnings in the form of ALERTS will appear ingame as the 2X XP Event transforms into the 6X XP Event.

VGMs fear naught. Be bloody, bold and resolute. The Land and her warriors salute you (again) this Saturday!

Admin
    Admin
    Peachy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Ow 7hrs :S I hope it starts much earlier this time.
    Back to top Go down
    Flameberg
    Moderators
    Moderators
    Flameberg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:59 pm

6x exp is... a bit too much? o_O
    Back to top Go down
    r3d
    Spammer of the Land!
    r3d

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:00 am

but what is (TBD)o.O<----newb here Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!   Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday 9/19 - VGM Appreciation Day – 5X XP if you dare!
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next