Guardians_of_Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Guardians of Death Hero League!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
» Join GoD
  GoD Application Form

» GoD Members
  Current Member List

» Skill Books
  Skill books description

Similar topics

30% Off EXP Cards & Separators - Complimentary Swimsuit

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Peachy
    Admin
    Admin
    Peachy

Female
    Number of posts : 3141
    Registration date : 2008-07-27

30% Off EXP Cards & Separators - Complimentary Swimsuit Empty
    PostSubject: 30% Off EXP Cards & Separators - Complimentary Swimsuit   30% Off EXP Cards & Separators - Complimentary Swimsuit I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm

Posted by The Historion: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:57 am

First, by popular demand…

10/02-10/04 Spend Over 5k Coins, Receive a Complimentary Swim Suit Deco (14 days)
    30% Off Experience Cards and Drop Cards
    30% Off Separators!

And, in appreciation of all the favorable response to VGM Appreciation Day, a bit of return appreciation… in fact, let’s make it pill-sized with…

This Saturday, 10/03/09 only, it’s… Free Premium Pill (1 day) Day!
    That’s right, just go to the Item Mall, find the Premium Pill (1 day) and it’s yours free! Limit one per account. Click here http://phpbb.acclaim.com/9dragons/viewforum.php?f=50 to visit the message board posts concerning Premium Packages and how to use the Item Mall.

UPDATE: We regret that the Premium Pill (1 day) could not be made available in the Item Mall today. Since we are facing some issues to ensure that players will be able to purchase the Item only once, and not multiple times through various techniques, the Free Item Event has been postponed. The details of the availability will be updated later. For your patience, we will be conducting a 3x event today (instead of the normal 2x) with a special buff to all players. Be on time to receive the buff !

And if that’s not enough this weekend’s also… Double Bonus Coins!
    Every time you but coins you get extra coins, which are added to your account as a bonus. The more coins you buy the bigger the bonus you get, and during this event you get double the bonus coins for every purchase!

Special Events
    This Sunday, 10/04 it’s a Vagabond’s Only SECRET Event!

Our very first event geared toward noble, clanless Vagabonds who follow in the lonely footsteps of The Hermit and The Vagabond himself.
    Times for this event will be posted on the message board under Events on Friday, all Vagabonds who wish to participate must register their character’s name and server location on Saturday in the post, and instructions on where to attend and what to bring will be posted shortly thereafter.

Black and White War shall be held at the normally scheduled times in Bloody Plain.
    Back to top Go down
    https://guardians.niceboard.com
    LilPro
    Heavenly Immortal
    LilPro

Male
    Number of posts : 329
    Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: 30% Off EXP Cards & Separators - Complimentary Swimsuit   30% Off EXP Cards & Separators - Complimentary Swimsuit I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:34 am

i wanted the prem pill >.<
    Back to top Go down
    r3d
    Spammer of the Land!
    r3d

Male
    Number of posts : 2153
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: 30% Off EXP Cards & Separators - Complimentary Swimsuit   30% Off EXP Cards & Separators - Complimentary Swimsuit I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:38 am

yah same Razz but i stil got from last event some pils lol......i think 5-6 but i wont use it till cs Very Happy btw ppl sell 4 slot deco 150kk omg i guess i have to sell my house hahaha
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30% Off EXP Cards & Separators - Complimentary Swimsuit   30% Off EXP Cards & Separators - Complimentary Swimsuit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30% Off EXP Cards & Separators - Complimentary Swimsuit
    Page 1 of 1