Guardians_of_Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Guardians of Death Hero League!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
» Join GoD
  GoD Application Form

» GoD Members
  Current Member List

» Skill Books
  Skill books description

Similar topics

Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.

Go down 
+3
solarlord
Peachy
Edu-Black
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Edu-Black
OMG Extremely Noisy Spammer!!
Edu-Black

Male
Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. Empty
PostSubject: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:28 am

This year Halloween event should be very nice ! Very Happy

TheHistorian wrote:
Item Mall Promotions
10/26 - 10/31 50% Dragon Tears and Dragon Scales. 30% Off EXP Cards
Never used the Item Mall before? This is the perfect week to start. Regular buyer? We hope you’ll take this opportunity to stock up on your favorite Items)

You might want to get some Experience Bonus Cards ready to really make the most out of this weekend’s highlight Event!

Special Events
10/30 – 11/1 Halloween Carnival of Souls in Hefei!
Eerie Corpses and Ghosts will soon appear in Hefei! Scaring Noobs to death! Enjoy our exciting Halloween festival! Quests and Reward items aplenty. Hunt down and free Lost Souls and receive Watery Fruit Sweet, Milk Sweet, Honey Sweet, Pumpkin Hats and permanent Carnival Of Souls Masks!
And that’s not all... Special Buffs that one may only receive during this Carnival Of Souls!

All Servers:

10/30(Fri) 12:00~24:00
10/31(Sat) 00:00~24:00
11/01(Sun) 00:00~18:00

Log on during the above scheduled times to receive special Carnival Of Souls Essence!

10/25 – 10/28 New Contest Registration: 9DAYS OF IMMORTALITY
Final Days of Registration. Start your new Character by Midnight Wednesday to be eligible!
Think you’d do it all over again differently? Think you’ve mastered your strategy? Here is a chance to show us how it’s done…

This Sunday begins the registration for a brand new contest. Create a new 9D Character in The Land and level them up for one month, and three winners from each server with the highest level characters will take control of 9 Immortal 9D Characters with maxed out Stats, Skills and Weapons from Thanksgiving until New Year’s Day!. Have you dreamt of being Immortal and undefeatable in combat? This is your chance.

Create a new 9D character anytime during the above listed registration dates, and that character will be automatically eligible to win. Full contest rules will be posted on the forum, as well as descriptions of The Immortal characters and their stats which will be offered as prizes. Contest will run from 10/25 until 11/25/09 and Immortal Characters will be awarded on Thanksgiving Day! Good luck to all!

Updates: Responding to Player suggestions:

Control of the 9 Immortal 9D Characters shall be extended from 9 Days to the period of Thanksgiving through New Years Eve!

Here is a taste of the types of Characters which shall be offered. Will you use them for good or for evil? Help your fellow players with spawns or pawn the mightiest warriors of The Land.

Time shall tell...

Immortal Female:

Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. ImmortalGirl

Immortal Male:

Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. Immortalguys

The winners shall chronicle their adventures in specially created posts.

They will also be given several special opportunities to request spawns from GMs on pre-determined dates. They will be able to choose Mobs and allow other Players to participate in the kill if they so desire.

With advanced strategy, and of course, time, I believe a Player who does not use Cash Items can also prevail. And to that effect, I decree that at least one winner from each server shall be an non-EXP Card purchaser!

For clarity, that means should Winners Ranked #1 and #2 be Cash-Item Purchasers, than Winner #3 shall be the highest-leveled non Cash-Item Purchaser.

http://9dragons.acclaim.com/9dragonspromotion.html

* * Check Posts on the Forums for updates. All terms are subject to change at the GMs discretion. * *
Back to top Go down
Peachy
Admin
Admin
Peachy

Female
Number of posts : 3141
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:40 am

Oh no hunt ghosts endlessly for sweets again... :/
Back to top Go down
https://guardians.niceboard.com
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female
Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:36 am

but this year all in hefei.. hope no one ks me!!!
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male
Number of posts : 3399
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:06 pm

hope hefei don't crash, hahah

edit:
Goldspammer+seller+hunting ppl FTW
Back to top Go down
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female
Number of posts : 1597

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:21 pm

+thusk+some idiots+solar... hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:42 pm

ok I will ask goldspammer to wisp u then
Back to top Go down
falki
Immortal
falki

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:39 pm

lol , the male vaga is buged ... he need 2 ess rofl
Back to top Go down
http://islandpferdehofgronau.de
falki
Immortal
falki

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:41 pm

lol , the male vaga is buged ... he need 2 ess rofl

ehm but he got more ve.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:09 pm

emm warrior stat, with pen warrior got more ve than vagabond do, just like putting 2 point to ess as vaga,
Back to top Go down
falki
Immortal
falki

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:15 am

Flameberg wrote:
emm warrior stat,

but he´s said to be vaga, why warrior stat?
Back to top Go down
Aragon_Lord
Heavenly Immortal
Aragon_Lord

Male
Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:21 am

lol...they are at the end of the ope....never thought of this....immortal chars...but what they are doing is illegal...they encourage players to play more and more...when they should put warnings like: no excessive playing...or other things....
Back to top Go down
Ospite

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:42 am

Aragon_Lord wrote:
lol...they are at the end of the ope....never thought of this....immortal chars...but what they are doing is illegal...they encourage players to play more and more...when they should put warnings like: no excessive playing...or other things....

dam true lol...... but mate they dont need that, bugs are for that xD
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:11 am

it's not illegal apparently, just like promotion from internet and electricity, like both giving free hours, and it's depending on the person itself to take it or leave it ^^
Back to top Go down
ace69
Moderators
Moderators
ace69

Male
Number of posts : 528

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:44 pm

Before the server went down for the 2nd time, i managed to see the quest for the hat.

Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. PumpkinHat
Back to top Go down
ace69
Moderators
Moderators
ace69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:02 am

A Post From The Hermit himself...........

Warriors, tis true. The event is not yet working as Indy21 informed us it would. They create the Event, they patch it to our noble GMs to test with moments to spare before release, it is a problem I shall attempt to rectify. In the meantime, Halloween is still a few days off. We shall examine the drop rates and attempt to adjust them properly as quickly as possible, though the mechanics of the Event shall remain the same, this is not within Acclaim's control.

Meanwhile, our GMs shall begin random surprise mass Spawns in different area maps of The Land with players levels in mind.

And there shall be a massive spawn of Acclaim's own Ghosts (which have excellent Drops) ready for All hallow's Eve and Halloween Day.

Thank you for your patience and I must admit, The Land looks nice. Think of today as a warm up and we shall do what we can do with what Indy21 gave us.

Namaste.
Back to top Go down
ace69
Moderators
Moderators
ace69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:23 pm

The "HERMIT" has spoken

Lord Mara has possessed The Hermit and compelled him to extend Halloween!

50% Off Item Mall Sale and All Events, Buffs and Quests shall continue until Midnight Wed!
Back to top Go down
Ospite

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:58 am

wednesday?LOL F.KIN COOL
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:27 am

yea I saw this on official forum as well, was nice to see the buff longer although I don't play, haha
Back to top Go down
Ospite

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:24 pm

i wish i had this buff 4 ever xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.   Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween! This weeks Events and Promotions.
Page 1 of 1