Guardians_of_Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Guardians of Death Hero League!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
» Join GoD
  GoD Application Form

» GoD Members
  Current Member List

» Skill Books
  Skill books description

Similar topics

The Hermit Speaks... and open letter to The Land!

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Peachy
    Admin
    Admin
    Peachy

Female
    Number of posts : 3141
    Registration date : 2008-07-27

The Hermit Speaks... and open letter to The Land! Empty
    PostSubject: The Hermit Speaks... and open letter to The Land!   The Hermit Speaks... and open letter to The Land! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:21 am

Posted by 9D Hermit: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:47 pm

Greetings Warriors of The Land,

Yes, I have returned. But what does this mean for The Land? For those that do not remember me, I am he who offered the words that spill from your Trainer's lips... I am the Lore Master, he who knows the secrets of The War and how it ended, and the whereabouts of many of the surviving lost Dragons.

I am truly happy to be back after my long sojourn to Tibet. Ahhh, let me indulge my nostalgia a moment...

Which among you recall this old post, eh?

<<Greetings, young Vagabonds, and welcome to The Land! This is a very special time in which you have arrived. The stars are aligned well in your favor to make you all great clan warriors some day. As you must already know, this is The Ming Dynasty, during the time called Open Beta. A time for learning together in preparation for a coming age we call The Great Release. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Feel free to visit our message boards with any questions or comments you have and there you will surely find more experienced disciples to assist you.

<<It has been 10 years of relative peace since The War of Nine Dragons raged, and the great schools of Kung Fu sealed their gates to new disciples... But rumors now are flying through the villages that 6 of the Major Clans are once again accepting students. I must assume that is why you have come, and the rumors are true! I fear this does not bode well for the common folk of The Land (war rarely does) and something dark is brewing in the air... can you feel it?

<<Many grand adventures await you within, and I strongly suggest each of you toughen up those hands, buy yourselves the best weapon you can, and find masters to teach you some strong Kung Fu!

<<Ha! I am sure that by the next time we meet you will all be boasting to your friends that you are true martial artists! Well, good luck, have fun, and may the seeds of The Dragon within you forever thrive!

Well, time has passed, and I have seen that many of you whom I first met as noobs have become fine warriors! This is good.

Now I have returned, and my purpose is to work with those on high to generate new adventures for The Land.

And so, I sip from my bottle of Baby Girl Liquor, and I shall whisper some of my plans...

New quests should be arriving by month's end.

And by year's end I shall reveal a new map filled with wisdom and danger...

Something soon to make your weapon's sing!

And I think Ambassador and Warlord Posts for each clan are in order.

Events, you've seen proof enough of my intentions.

These are but a few of my plans.

But remember, I am but a simple Hermit. One man alone cannot a game make. So let us make a coven here and now. I shall do my best to bend those on high to my will.

And get what we need to fill The Land with the adventure we all remember!

And you shall be helpful, and patient, and lend your assistance when called upon. Together, we shall grow the seed of the Dragon within the game till it does blossom.

This time something light is brewing in the air... can you feel it?

Sincerely yours...
    Back to top Go down
    https://guardians.niceboard.com
    Flameberg
    Moderators
    Moderators
    Flameberg

Male
    Number of posts : 3399
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: The Hermit Speaks... and open letter to The Land!   The Hermit Speaks... and open letter to The Land! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:27 am

pretty late to post peachy Razz but yea some ppl waiting those so much xD
    Back to top Go down
    solarlord
    Moderators
    Moderators
    solarlord

Female
    Number of posts : 1597
    Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The Hermit Speaks... and open letter to The Land!   The Hermit Speaks... and open letter to The Land! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:30 am

better late than never... atleast now we know roughly when new stuff coming up instead of endless waiting...
    Back to top Go down
    [zmaster]
    Moderators
    Moderators
    [zmaster]

Male
    Number of posts : 209
    Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Hermit Speaks... and open letter to The Land!   The Hermit Speaks... and open letter to The Land! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:15 am

The Hermit is wrong...

You can expect all those updates in the first trimestre of 2010!!

Regards, Z
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hermit Speaks... and open letter to The Land!   The Hermit Speaks... and open letter to The Land! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hermit Speaks... and open letter to The Land!
    Page 1 of 1