Guardians_of_Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Guardians of Death Hero League!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
» Join GoD
  GoD Application Form

» GoD Members
  Current Member List

» Skill Books
  Skill books description

Similar topics

BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT

Go down 
+2
Flameberg
XiaoMoGirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
XiaoMoGirl
Gathering Chi
XiaoMoGirl

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-08-02

BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT Empty
PostSubject: BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT   BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Saturday, January 03, 2010

3X EXP Event for the Players during these times:

Bardo 8 Hours 3XP Event (12PM-8PM GMT)
Nirvana 8 Hours 3XP Event (12PM-8PM PST)
Asura 8 Hours 3XP Event (12PM-8PM PST)

5X EXP Event for the Players while The Dark Hermit sets foot for the first time in The Land during these times:

Bardo 5XP 90 minute event is (6:30PM GMT 8PM GMT)
Asura 5XP 90 minute event is (2:30PM PST to 4:00PM PST)
Nirvana 5XP 90 minute event is (2:30PM PST to 4:00PM PST)

Be forewarned he will be slaying any player he encounters without mercy!

PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS

Players Play At Your Own Risk during 5X! If you intend to pledge your allegiance to the Dark Hermit, feel free to die for him. Until he is tamed with rules to come… know that a demon on his birth day knows and shows no mercy! Know that whether you are participating in a Black and White War, raiding a dungeon, or even defending The Land from True General Wei, you are still fair game to The Dark Hermit. There shall be no griefing tolerated. Death, and the losses that may come with it, are the risk you take for participating in this 5X EXP Event… and remember, this day is to commemorate the Birth Of The Dark Hermit.

Woe to the peaceful Warriors of The Land.

VGM INSTRUCTIONS

If you are playing, it is your duty to attempt to attack and kill the Dark Hermit and protect the players if you can! He will not be wearing a GM tag. He will be using Venom. You may use yours.

Hefei and Starter Maps are under the protection of The Hermit, and are off limits. All other Maps, including all Clan Headquarters, are fair game.

When The Dark Hermit enters a map, he must LION’S ROAR: “Lord Mara Commands Me! All Clans Must Die!” If he remains on a single map for more than 15 minutes, he must ROAR again.
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male
Number of posts : 3399
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT   BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:55 pm

XiaoMoGirl wrote:

If you are playing, it is your duty to attempt to attack and kill the Dark Hermit and protect the players if you can! He will not be wearing a GM tag. He will be using Venom. You may use yours.

battle of poisoning lmao, who poison 1st will win xD

or who have more pancakes xD
Back to top Go down
-MurongXian-
Moderators
Moderators
-MurongXian-

Male
Number of posts : 696
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT   BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:12 am

lol but do you guys seriously think VGMs will attack him or watch him kill us? Razz
Back to top Go down
falki
Immortal
falki

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT   BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:01 am

once there was a questitem against poison... watch your bags Wink

if possible, i sell 180 high herbs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://islandpferdehofgronau.de
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT   BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:57 am

-MurongXian- wrote:
lol but do you guys seriously think VGMs will attack him or watch him kill us? Razz

depends on the VGM xD (and the person attacked by Dark Hermit too xD
Back to top Go down
Risky
Spammer!
Risky

Male
Number of posts : 642
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT   BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:09 pm

go go acclaim

u r really acclame noobs

soon 9D will make all players PS1

coz of ur sh!t events that I don't care of them xDD

and sure it will be boring game soon -.-
Back to top Go down
-MurongXian-
Moderators
Moderators
-MurongXian-

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT   BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Haha... ok according to Nirvana players, the Dark Hermit did not adhere to the rules to roar when entering a map & if he stays more than 15 mins... VGMs did not seem to attack the Dark Hermit but rather seem to act like scouts instead...
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT   BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:13 pm

I was on Nirv when event, Dark Hermit didn't roar and didn't make annoucement when stay longer than 15 mins and mostly kill black clan xD didn't event enter NC Razz
Back to top Go down
Peachy
Admin
Admin
Peachy

Female
Number of posts : 3141
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT   BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:26 am

Dark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon

Posted by 9D Hermit: 14 Feb 2010 23:07

Warriors,

The Dark Hermit and The Immortals will relinquish their characters on Thursday, the 18th of February.

Some of them have plagued The Land, some have done much good for their clans.

To commemorate their service, we call on them to bare arms one last time on Thursday in Bloody Plains.

GMs shall be spawning mobs as well.

Watch this post for further details on those events.

No more Immortal events in the forseeable future.
Back to top Go down
https://guardians.niceboard.com
-MurongXian-
Moderators
Moderators
-MurongXian-

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT   BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:08 am

Ho Ho my enemies will be losing their immortal chars soon, time to wreak havoc again Razz
Then again, my side losing the DH... sianz. no more 1500 dmg on nukers Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT   BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:59 pm

with DH still can't win SvS ah >_>

Rachel talked to me as well last night when I responded her roar and she said gonna wreak havoc at SvS lol, but still lose >_>
Back to top Go down
-MurongXian-
Moderators
Moderators
-MurongXian-

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT   BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Flameberg wrote:
with DH still can't win SvS ah >_>

Rachel talked to me as well last night when I responded her roar and she said gonna wreak havoc at SvS lol, but still lose >_>

Haha DH can wreak all the havoc she wants at SvS but if the LM cannot get 100% threat, still lose ma Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT   BIRTH OF THE DARK HERMIT EVENT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1