Guardians_of_Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Guardians of Death Hero League!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
» Join GoD
  GoD Application Form

» GoD Members
  Current Member List

» Skill Books
  Skill books description

Similar topics

List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!

Go down 
+6
KC4
solarlord
PhoenixDemon
Flameberg
r3d
Zeus-X
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeus-X
Spammer!
Zeus-X

Male
Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2010-04-26

List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! Empty
PostSubject: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:43 am

Below is the list of 96 accounts banned for not returning the Dragon Scales/Tear purchased from the Item Mall for 1 coin each. This action has been taken after giving sufficient time/notice to all the player to return the items.

addepp
akbar1107
akeor
alka1983
allexx10
AMIG0
andreialin
aufsmaul1992
bartekne18
beaniemonkey
brolymajin
cypryan1
daan5611
dami23
darckassasin
denis123lt
devilgabe
dinosauron94
eazzye
edgar3333
eiitalay
enolas
evilhomerpl
floo312
flupke76
galina76
godlick
iacopomanco
ibalgin
ilbadboy1
jansa86
jimmitsos
julylay86
ke7enng
kenochi
kleeros
klootzak004
kolwan85
kris221
kujto50euro
kvickan0
ledinis8
lekvaros
lotuskronik
makaveli71
mary99
menandore
militaircool
mrsecret
multicaster
musigh94
newtaiger
nickname2
ninjakos1
nyeinzaw
oldalex
phyopaing
plq6887cz
pndrg21
poehatphyu
qartoon
raziel28
ruide
samueln07
scabzol
sipihunvas
snahadrak
spear312
speeddrag
starkis64
starkotter
story100
susandean
tavygb
testarn
tharrsoe
tigercatsy79
tornadoking7
wolffhunter
wunna
xacer01
xacer02
xacer03
xacer04
xacer05
xacer06
xacer09
xacer10
xacer11
xacer13
zapheus
zerovici
zeusx99999
zmomo312
zrcadlos

This is the last chance for any of these above accounts to get their accounts released, by returning all the Scales and Tears purchased from the IM for 1 coin each.

You can refer to the number of Scales/Tears purchased on your account under this link:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmJIXEygDHOUdFFpRTlaMjRNT3VBc1d3T2ExZXBQT3c&hl=en#gid=0

Item #2200209 is a 10-pack of Scales.
Item #2200211 is a 3-pack of Tears.

Incase you would like to get your account unbanned please post "under this topic" only if your account is in the list posted above with the following information:
1) User ID
2) Character Name
3) Server
4) Number of scales/tears to be returned

We will be considering the unban requests under this topic only till Monday(21st June) . Any account which fails to return the Scales/Tears purchased on the account before the deadline will be permanently banned.

Once you have posted under this topic your accounts will be unbanned on Monday(21stJune)
so that you can place the Scales/Tear in your first bag as we could remove the items. Also, note that the accounts will be banned again on Monday(28th June) incase the items are not found in the first bag of the released accounts and this will be a permanent ban and no further requests to get the account back will be considered.

Please do not post anything in this topic other than the information requested above else it will be deleted and you will be carded.

NOTE: Please do not send any emails to 9dsupport@acclaim.com regarding this issue.

-------------------------------------

Hehe... Some familiar names there. xD
Acclaim is doing stupid things to recover their faults.
They sold with 1 Gold, and we bought with the price they've set.
Now, they are abusing the power by banning the player's accounts. Since this is their game, they can do what they want, such as those kinds of bullshits.
Back to top Go down
r3d
Spammer of the Land!
r3d

Male
Number of posts : 2153
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:56 pm

oh i saw "ruide" i guess its not the war beger right?o.O
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male
Number of posts : 3399
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:29 pm

o_O why ruide is there?

and the others are just fake accounts, doesnt matter if banned
Back to top Go down
Ospite

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:40 pm

rofl wasnt acclaim that sold them at 1 gold coin.. some hackers from elitepvpers wanted to help ppl.. but they only made a big mess...
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDemon
Heavenly Immortal
PhoenixDemon

Male
Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Well if you think about it, not the players fault, acclaim's prices.
They should ban themselves for being fucking idiots.
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:48 pm

PhoenixDemon wrote:

depends, imagine u open a shop selling computers for
$2000, then someone tries to joke bring his own $500 sign

will u allow him/her to buy at $500?
Back to top Go down
Zeus-X
Spammer!
Zeus-X

Male

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Ok, let's suppose...
You open a shop and sell computer with $2000. But your staffs are not good enough in their job. Oneday, someone changed the prices to $500. But your sale staffs didn't noticed. When they know, they've already sold many computers with cheaper price. So, who's fault? The customers will always looking for the cheaper one. You and your staffs have to manage well if you don't want such things happens. So, this is your fault of unable to manage well upon staffs and your staffs fault that they are neither skillful nor professional on the job which support their living. The best solution for you is to sell your computer shop to another investor since you don't have enough management skill and not able to handle the staffs well. Another option is to replace all of your useless lazy staffs with the skillful sale person.
In above scenario, you can see quite obviously that is completely the shop owner and his staffs fault. Wink
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:57 pm

LaoLaoDaDa wrote:
Ok, let's suppose...
You open a shop and sell computer with $2000. But your staffs are not good enough in their job. Oneday, someone changed the prices to $500. But your sale staffs didn't noticed. When they know, they've already sold many computers with cheaper price. So, who's fault? The customers will always looking for the cheaper one. You and your staffs have to manage well if you don't want such things happens. So, this is your fault of unable to manage well upon staffs and your staffs fault that they are neither skillful nor professional on the job which support their living. The best solution for you is to sell your computer shop to another investor since you don't have enough management skill and not able to handle the staffs well. Another option is to replace all of your useless lazy staffs with the skillful sale person.
In above scenario, you can see quite obviously that is completely the shop owner and his staffs fault. Wink

1st. that happens if my shop is self service, no way the staff not recognizing (unless he's new, but still price written in the teller machine)

2nd. "The best solution for you is to sell your computer shop to another investor" I support this xD

3rd. I wanna post Fugen's comment
"
[GM] Fugen wrote:

If you walk into a 7-11 and the clerk is in the bathroom, does that give you the right to steal whatever you want? No.

People should try to conduct themselves in an ethical manner. Just because you can steal something or buy it at an obvioulsy ridiculously low price, and you figure out a way to game the system by shifting stuff between accounts doesn't mean it's right to do that. The fact that some people went out of their way to obscure their tracks suggests that they were aware that what they were doing was wrong.

And this is part of the reason why the 9D economy is so messed up at the moment. A surplus of cheap scales and tears is the major reason why BEs are so scarce and expensive.

and for the 2nd part, Fugen selling BE 4m each max 20 BE per person with roar List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female
Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:34 am

haha no point arguing with acclaim.. they are just soooo unreasonable and scare.

ruide is being banned at the moment.
Back to top Go down
KC4
Moderators
Moderators
KC4

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Guese Ruide wont be playing anymore... still hope he come back though Sad
Back to top Go down
Zeus-X
Spammer!
Zeus-X

Male

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 pm

He told me once that if his account got banned, he'll quit. :S
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDemon
Heavenly Immortal
PhoenixDemon

Male

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Flameberg wrote:
PhoenixDemon wrote:

what computer shop? what jokes?
They say it's a disaster for losing items in value of 100.000 $ I remember....
It's disaster when your house burns!, not when you lose 100.000$ pixel money that can be recovered by the press of a button.
+ it might as well been a quick 10-15 minutes event when everything is worth 1 coin.
Basically it's their fault for being incompetent in keeping their shit secured.
and the PC have some tickets with codes that if you scan them it will show up the data and the price of it...
basically if someone would come with a 500$ ticket in my PC shop he can shove it up his ass.
Back to top Go down
Hell_Spear7
Spammer!
Hell_Spear7

Male
Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:36 pm

PhoenixDemon wrote:
Flameberg wrote:
PhoenixDemon wrote:

what computer shop? what jokes?
They say it's a disaster for losing items in value of 100.000 $ I remember....
It's disaster when your house burns!, not when you lose 100.000$ pixel money that can be recovered by the press of a button.
+ it might as well been a quick 10-15 minutes event when everything is worth 1 coin.
Basically it's their fault for being incompetent in keeping their shit secured.
and the PC have some tickets with codes that if you scan them it will show up the data and the price of it...
basically if someone would come with a 500$ ticket in my PC shop he can shove it up his ass.

agreed they should just make sure their security can handle hackers
i might hate hackers personally but i do know hacking is part of computers

so acclaim just needs to get their own stuff working
before they blame us
Back to top Go down
Peachy
Admin
Admin
Peachy

Female
Number of posts : 3141
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:03 pm

LaoLaoDaDa wrote:
He told me once that if his account got banned, he'll quit. :S
Ask Ruide just return the scales la.. what for insist don't return, forget it loh..
Back to top Go down
https://guardians.niceboard.com
Zeus-X
Spammer!
Zeus-X

Male

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:06 pm

yea, tell him to return ba... coz acclaim is like a ... erm.. can't find the word xD
Back to top Go down
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female
Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:40 am

acclaim is like a ermm... ass-claim? are u trying to say that?
Back to top Go down
Zeus-X
Spammer!
Zeus-X

Male

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:43 am

lol... hell yeh!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:56 pm

most likely if someone high banned he will Quit ~_~

how many did he took anyway?
Back to top Go down
r3d
Spammer of the Land!
r3d

Male

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:10 pm

well i think they will unban ruide....hes a good player Razz maybe coin buyer too...and they always unban the players that didn`t had other incidents before with them....
Back to top Go down
Zeus-X
Spammer!
Zeus-X

Male

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Below is the list of User Id's unbanned for a period of 1week to arrange all the missing Scales/Tears from the account.

User ID - Scales,Tears.

evilhomerpl - 470,63
wolffhunter - 380,105
iacopomanco - 190,24
tavygb - 310,78
akbar1107 - 160
ninjakos1 - 110,33
oldalex - 60,24
ledinis8 - 250,33
czesiek22 - Not in the Scales/Tears list.
zeusx99999 - 950,123
nyeinzaw - 150,33
mary99 - 160,24
EDGAR3333 - Released!
beaniemonkey - Released!
aufsmaul1992 - Released!
darckassasin - 330,21
menandore - Released!
musigh94 - 240,24
zerovici - 170,24
dinosauron94 - Released!
kris221 - 70,24

All the above players are requested to place all the missing Scales/Tears in the 1 bag of the character mentioned in the post. If necessary Edit their own post to make any changes.

User ID's marked as Released! are unbanned for returning all the items purchased on their account.

The final date to return all the missing item is 1st July 2010.
Back to top Go down
Vanguard
Moderators
Moderators
Vanguard

Male
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:01 pm

LaoLaoDaDa wrote:
Below is the list of User Id's unbanned for a period of 1week to arrange all the missing Scales/Tears from the account.

User ID - Scales,Tears.

evilhomerpl - 470,63
wolffhunter - 380,105
iacopomanco - 190,24
tavygb - 310,78
akbar1107 - 160
ninjakos1 - 110,33
oldalex - 60,24
ledinis8 - 250,33
czesiek22 - Not in the Scales/Tears list.
zeusx99999 - 950,123
nyeinzaw - 150,33
mary99 - 160,24
EDGAR3333 - Released!
beaniemonkey - Released!
aufsmaul1992 - Released!
darckassasin - 330,21
menandore - Released!
musigh94 - 240,24
zerovici - 170,24
dinosauron94 - Released!
kris221 - 70,24

All the above players are requested to place all the missing Scales/Tears in the 1 bag of the character mentioned in the post. If necessary Edit their own post to make any changes.

User ID's marked as Released! are unbanned for returning all the items purchased on their account.

The final date to return all the missing item is 1st July 2010.

Ruide is not on the list Question Exclamation
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDemon
Heavenly Immortal
PhoenixDemon

Male

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:52 pm

User ID - Scales,Tears.

zeusx99999 - 950,123

epic - 950 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peachy
Admin
Admin
Peachy

Female
Number of posts : 3141
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Apparantly Ruide decided to quit... I think Sad
Back to top Go down
https://guardians.niceboard.com
r3d
Spammer of the Land!
r3d

Male

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Yes i wanted to ask too why Ruide is not on unbanned list lol he deserv to be unbanned Sad alwyas good players have to support all crap from acclaim xD
Back to top Go down
KC4
Moderators
Moderators
KC4

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:34 pm

Ruide mention before to us in his leauge, if he were to ban for the scales issue.. he will quit 9d as he feel it's a good time to leave this game once and for all. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next