Guardians_of_Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Guardians of Death Hero League!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
» Join GoD
  GoD Application Form

» GoD Members
  Current Member List

» Skill Books
  Skill books description

Similar topics

List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!

Go down 
+6
KC4
solarlord
PhoenixDemon
Flameberg
r3d
Zeus-X
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zeus-X
Spammer!
Zeus-X

Male
Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2010-04-26

List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 pm

he talked to me in whisper once too that he'll quit if he got banned for scales and tears... so, it's most likely he quit. :S
Back to top Go down
r3d
Spammer of the Land!
r3d

Male
Number of posts : 2153
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:08 am

Time to say this if i get banned for anything Razz il destroy 9dragons mwuahaha hackers FTW!!! don`t tell to fugen il get baned Razz
Back to top Go down
alachas
Spammer!
alachas

Male
Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:42 am

Lol that guy had fun with so to say Free scales
xacer01
xacer02
xacer03
xacer04
xacer05
xacer06
xacer09
xacer10
xacer11
xacer13

lol!
Back to top Go down
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female
Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:54 am

ahahah...

spoken to ruide.. he say why waste more money in game... the longer you stay, the more you will spend money.

9d is becoming a ruined game with gold buyers/sellers, promotions, bugs, unbalanced, IM/non IM players, lack of contents and last one.... a totally wrong roles description.
Back to top Go down
r3d
Spammer of the Land!
r3d

Male
Number of posts : 2153
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Well hmm isn`t this 9dragons after all since i started was something like that so why should we think they gone change it.....but stil they "could" make it better....
Back to top Go down
alachas
Spammer!
alachas

Male
Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Started 9D 3 years ago.. Im sure all in-game veterans wont forget the good OLD days when there was no items such as * Premiums and all other new shit in item mall that they have made * no wonder now 9D has NO good players like thous old dayz.. when ppl thought of builds that could pown every one.. now u dont need that shit, just be rich and go play.. !
Fuck! even BE price was 250k per each -.-"
Back to top Go down
Hell_Spear7
Spammer!
Hell_Spear7

Male
Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:25 pm

yup i started my first character when be's were like 80k
the item mall just ruined the game and there is like nothing to archieve anymore.

1 year ago i wouldn't agree with myself but now... i do really hope they give away the game info so ppl can start making private servers.

little increased xp rate and no item mall
the official is just failing atm

and btw i haven't been that active but wasn't patch 115 announced like 1.5 months ago? o.O
still no update xD
Back to top Go down
solarlord
Moderators
Moderators
solarlord

Female
Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:11 am

hahaha... yeah now as long as u r rich u can win anyone...
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Moderators
Moderators
Flameberg

Male
Number of posts : 3399
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:39 pm

solarlord wrote:
hahaha... yeah now as long as u r rich u can win anyone...

even without all those item mall promos, the richest one will win anyone (with KG)
Back to top Go down
Hell_Spear7
Spammer!
Hell_Spear7

Male
Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:10 pm

well if you take away the item mall and allow ppl to only gain money through ingame work
THEN it's fair if you're rich you'll win
then you'd have to gain your money through hard work (or pure luck ofc)

my definition of a good item mall is: it gives you things such as increased experience / faster traveling posiblities / different deco's (which don't increase your stats unless if the ingame deco's give the same stats) and so on
item mall shouldn't give you a nice amount of money or make you pwn everyone in pvp
it should just boost the speed to get there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!   List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of accounts banned as scales/tears not returned!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2